Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I'm a 19 yr old lass that began her Roleplaying experience on random forums. It amplified itself in WoW, when the roleplaying servers were a bit decent, before I gave up and moved on to NwN for a while. I'm a writer by hobbie and (hopefully) by trade. I'm somewhat argumentative, and a PvPer before a PvEr.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I used to be a huge Starcraft junkie. I knew the game like the back of my hand. My friend told me that there was also a game called Warcraft made by the same people.

What made you seek our server over others?: I'm here to roleplay. :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy conflict, story-building, campfire RP, Adventure RP. I have a tendency to lean towards adult-oriented role play, although this can be easily toned down. I type paragraphs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite race is likely the humans, just due to their versatility. I don't feel like I have to be held down to a specific type of character as I someitmes do for other races. The Blood Elves are also very intriguing to the excellent lore and their genuine beauty. My favorite class is definitely the Warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect to find what I could never find on RP servers in retail WoW.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The fact that you enforce roleplay. No longer will I have to deal with naked Gnomes named 'chucknorris' jumping around spamming "lol" while I tried to roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14226

^ Read!