Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Duskwood RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The RP in Darkshire ( Duskwood ) should come back again, was very crowded earlier and now I don't see a person there.
We really should get it back.
I could join. If you want a half drunk orc, that is so easy to rob thats it a lie?
Haha. Ratchet is always so boring and I'm getting thirsty of it because it's so dry there....

O.o
I'd love some roleplay that isn't all tavern based. 90% of non-guild, non-big-event roleplay seems to be like that.
I like the 90% tavern RP, simply because it's more realistic that everyone isn't out adventuring.
I remember an ongoing story on the Argent Dawn server (europe) about Duskwood. Scourge put some kind of virus in the canals in Stormwind. We had to investigate of course. A guild ran the tavern and the others came looking for some Scourge.

Not sure what the event you had before was about though. I'd love to rp in Duskwood, the environment is very good for rp. Nice and dark and all ;)
Just remember that Duskwood if full if big bad dangers. Stick to Darkshire if you want to live. :-)