Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am player that likes RPG and MMORPG games, i like WoW very much, but i got no money to afford to play it with originally.

I come from Serbia. I talk Serbian language.

I got knowledge of this server by wc3 battle net.

I joined this server because I wanted to check out how is RP playing.

I like action, danger and fighting the most. :)

I don't have favorite race and class. But i like warrior, warlock and druid the most. My favorite races are Night Elves and Undead.

I expect from this server that i meet kind people, and i would like to do some instancing on low level also.

I don't like that GM-s word is final.

I played original WoW 5 months, when i found out for this server, now i want to play here, i got a paladin and warrior in original WoW, i am excellent tank and excellent healer, once i killed 3 paladins with my warrior on original WoW which was almost impossible but i done it in BG :)

I would like to ask, do i get levels fast or like in original WoW slow and nice ?
If I may be so bold, I would suggest you expand on your profile, perhaps elaborate on why you like Night Elves, Warlocks, Druids, and Undead? Or maybe you could tell us about how you learned of the server through Battle.Net? While you're at it, you could maybe copy down the template question for your profile. Also, I personally think very highly on literary ability, and would suggest that you work on grammar, capitalization, and spelling rules. I understand English isn't your first language, but it could help deal if you intend to stay on CotH. For example, the capitalization of your "I"s at the beginning and in the the midst of your sentences or your tenses. Not only that, but there will no doubt come a time when the ruling of a GM will be passed over you (or something close to you) that will be the deciding factor. If they were to, say, tell you that your name is against policy, you should change it accordingly, and accept such with grace. Also, the question involving the rules of the server were asking which of the rules were your favorite, not which ones you disapprove of.

Oh, and, they meant for you to do some creative writing by "Story", as in a narrative or such. I did a poem on whim.
Perhaps it could be of your favorite roleplaying character, should you have one?

Anyways, once we get this all squared away, I do say...

Welcome to CotH.