Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction: Spencer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
i've been into gaming for a while, and playing wow since "05, i got bored so i started to play Private servers for fun when the pvp got boring i looked into roleplaying and i loved it. I have a life outside of wow obviously, im still at school and love playing basketball and im a great sketchest.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born and bred in Australia, ive always spoken English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother first introduced it to me, basicly what ever game my brother playes i have to beat it before him.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because this seems to be the only server around thats RP based and thats exact;y what im looking for, a place away from RP hunters and haters.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
i enjoy mos types but some fun in a Tavern is allways good , especially with a good brawl:P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin, just because i enjoy playing the veteran field medic guy to sits in the corner but always ready to lend a hand.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That the population will be decent with a good standard of RP

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that if people dont follow the rules they get kicked no hesitations.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A lone soldier stands alone unarmed and facing an army of ghouls and goblins that want nothing more than to rend him in twine. But this man is no ordinary soldier he has a heart of fire and a will of steel. As the enormous army marched towards him he had only one thing on his mind...God dam you Leeroy...