Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: HELLO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I used to be a bit addcited to wow but how hasn't been. I went from playing it, to rping a bit, to just rping to axing the game and looking for a private server, a rping one hopefully.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

England... And English... There was a guide that said I should elbaerate... But for the life of me I can't see how a english person speaking english is interesting =P

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Went I was a wee boy I played warcraft 2... I never paid any attention to the story mostly just messed around with the level editer or played some of the maps. I then played warcraft 3, got stuck and gave up. I then played wow and only after that I went back on completed WC3 =P

What made you seek our server over others?:

To be honest I'm not. I play on another RP private server, Epilogue. But I always think you should try everything and it would be unfair if I didn't try your server too.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like rping pretty much anything. I do alot of day to day rp. One time I rped a character almost like a temigoti, made sure every day he sleped and ate and stuff like that.

I also like poltical intrege. Evolving my character and building soilded relationships bettween characters... Though I've never managed to do that very well.. My characters are just dicks I suppose.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favourate race is humans. They are so diverse, they feel more soild and real. Not that I dislike other races but humans can be found doing so many different things in so many different places meaning I can rp one as lots of different things, where as some races like Night Elves are more restricted.

Class Warrior.. For a simliar reason... And more importantly its the only one I really know how to play =P

What are your expectations of this server?:

To be kick arse! I donno what to expect, I expect lots of smexy rp, but I donno much about the server mechanics because I can't find them. Hench why I'm signing up out of curiousity. Is the server free thinking or does it have alot of rules. Does the server allow me to do things I wouldn't be able to do on retail? Or is it the same thing but private.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I didn't know people had favourate rules... Eh...

Humility, definatly, I like playing characters that are realistic and not super humans. And it annoys me when you walk up to a guy who's apparntly the chosen one.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Menag stretched his arms as he lay on his mattress he looked up at his uncle, who was busy drinking and playing five-finger fillet. “Mister Whit?” Asked Menag “Mister Whit….? Tell me a story.” Whit sighed, placing down the knife he let out a hacking cough and walked over to Menag pulling up a chair. “Wha'cha wanna ‘ere? A tale of high elven rangers or darin' pirates I reckon. Well…”, “Naw Uncle I wanna ‘ere about the time you saved tha' there captain…” Whit blinked and shifted in his chair, “I've told ya that one ‘avn't I?” Menag smiled like a child “Yeah… But only the once an' I likes that stories its good… Will ya tell me it?” Whit hides a smile and scratches his beard “Aye… Alrigh' then.” Menag sat up and listened intently as Whit shuffled though his lost memories.

“I was jus' a kid then younger than you, but Garin an' his boys trusted me enough to let me on a few smugglin' runs, they were normally uneventful but I was normally placed on dull ones between south shore and Menthil, this one was headed for Kul Tiras which is pretty hard to sneak into. Anyway… The ship was ready an' a few… err… Dockhands were busy carryin' spices, booze, weapons and narcotics aboard the ship”, Menag cut in “Was ya alone Mister Whit?” Whit looked down at Menag and smiled “Naw… Well a few of the guys on the ship I knew… Some of them rose up high in the ranks of the syndicate… Others… Weren't so lucky…

The captain was a rough salt, pirate and slave trader. I was decked out in my finest buccaneer's shirt with matchin' boots and jewellery all over… Those were good times fer my purse and this trip was an adventure not a route to profit makin', I strode aboard the ship and greeted the captain warmly we were to set off in a half an hour.” Was Mister Simpkins or the High elfs guy there? “Naw they were busy, but I promised them a cut all the same… I'd also promised to Lientha I'd get her some of there famous wine… Bit risky considerin' it was only the other week her father gave me this.” Whit traces his finger down the scar over his left eye lazily with a sense of smugness “The ship headed off, there was a good wind and we'd be there in a day or so nothin' much happened until two days later.” Menag pulled at Whit's arm, “Wha' ‘appened?”, “I was about to tell you… Righ' we were just north of Crestfall when we saw one of the Kul Tiras' massive war galleons waitin' for us..."

"...Someone sold us out.” Whit takes a sip of whiskey, “Wha- Whats happened did you escapes?” Whit sighed “Don' ya remember? I did tell you before” Menag scratched his head “Well… Yeah I remember the end I do.” Whit looks up at the ceiling. “Naw we didn' escape, nowt we could do about a ship like tha', we decided to cut are losses and flee. The ship chain shotted our main mast and sent a group of privateers over to kill us. I drew my sword and we fought um.” Menag's eye's glazed over, “Did ya fend um off?” Whit shrugged “I guess, we did okay I made it out fine, the captain didn', a fallin' mast struck him over the head and knocked him unconscious into the sea so I-“ Menag sat upright getting excited “Then ya saved ‘im din'cha Whit, cos yours a hero!”.

Whit takes another sip of whiskey “Aye, Aye I did… I mean I ‘ad to, he would of died. But the shipment was lost an' the captain my of lived an' thanked me fer savin' ‘im… But those days are gone, adventure, its all rubbish an' I was young and foolish.” Menag smiled knowingly “Yeah… But ya saved ‘im rights?”, “Aye”, “So you're a hero… Well fers me ya are”, Whit shook his head trying not to laugh “Alright… There's ya story go to sleep.” Menag snuggled down into the mattress and watched as Whit checked the time, pulled on a black hood and loaded a pistol, he watched as Whit picked up a punch dagger and a club, and saw him head up the stairs to meet two other men and listened to the door close as they headed of to old town to cut deals, but he knew Whit was providing for his family and without Whit, Menag knew he'd be lost, it was a tough world and Menag would never have to face it alone now his brave uncle was there for him.

But Whit, however, knew there was no glory in what he did and only someone like Menag would think there was.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Errr...

Can I own land?
What Guilds are there? What good guilds are there?
Can horde and alliance communicate?
How are fights settled? Pvp? If yes what about on the same faction?
How do I aquire rp gear?