Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An OH HAI from danielant (A.K.A Cherios)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi, i'm Danielant, i am a helpfull player, and assisted lower level classes in the retail WoW, but got into trouble for some reason (epic question mark here).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Australia (yay ^^), but can only speak English (booo D:)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first started playing when i was in year 6, that was 4 years ago, but had stopped playing since year 9 was EPIC difficultness, what with homework and all.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was told that this was a good server by a freind of mine, with no lag for an australian use :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't exactly do much roleplaying, being more of an instance and raiding person myself, but can do it if i'm bored or have nothing else to do :P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Drenai, cuase who doesn't like a warrior that can heal epic health?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm HOPING that this is a lag free server, full of good people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the 'Role Playing' rule best seeing as how "All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth." will cause people to finally stop arguing as like in the retail version.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
INTERESTING FACT: I have been playing thw WC series since WC2 (seeing as how WC1 was being a....you get the picture) but was unable to continue since my computer broke (sound AND video cards), so, when it was finally fixed, i went searching, but guess what, the disk was gone (ragequit goes here), however when WC3 came out i bought it first thing, playing through all campains in like, 2 days (no life lol), 2 years later i moved on the WoW, then the rest is forgotten history (or something like that XD)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, not really, i just wish goodluck to everyone playing, KTHNXBAI :D
Hmm. I see faults. Many faults. Failure to use a capitol I is one, yet I suppose that comes under the next fault: Grammar! Also, tell a good story, an imaginative story...
All I'm going to say is that we don't have PvE or PvP, so if those are your favorite things to do you might want to look elsewhere.