Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cookies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Try to be respectful to others, they're payin-- wait, they're not. Will still be respectful, anyhow. Easy-going, I guess.
And, naturally, insane.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
America. Primary language ain't English but close enough.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend played it, thought it looked interesting, tried it, bam.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Don't really know any other servers, being dragged here by a friend!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Most kinds. Though I do dislike crowds a bit. As for what appeals most... Going deeply into a character/plot.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Main on retail is a "Blood Elf" (died Quel'dorei) Death Knight. I enjoy the Death Knight gameplay... it's dynamic, fun. It just. Fit like a glove. ICly... ...I dig roleplaying her eh, twistedness? Angst, trauma, dark past, etc etc.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Awesomely juicy RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respeeect. Kind of bugs me on retail. People act however they please and get away with it. Maddening, is it not?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As the sun crept into the dark skies of still distant horizons, the sky here now had a tint of greyish blue. What little illumination it emanated onto the quiet streets of Silvermoon City in these early hours of the morning now seeped into a bedroom on the upper floor of an inn.

The room was not large; a rectangle of stone walls. The furniture was unremarkable; a small wardrobe in the corner, a dressing table with a cushioned stool standing before it, and along the wall with the windows, a bed.

Anya's eyes opened slowly. Mere slivers of blue glow in the dim light, they blinked sluggishly, her limp figure under the soft, thick white covers as still as the room itself. Her soft expression seemed caressed by sleep, but there was an alertness to it; as though she had been merely resting her eyes.

As she stared vacantly down the bed, unmoving, head droopy on the pillow, it was almost like she wished for the moment to linger on.

She had not slept in the room he'd given her. He'd left the chamber and retired to his quarters, she'd lingered for a while about the house. She had gone to the room—her room—, stood at the door and looked at it not knowing what it meant. She'd left the estate the same way he'd brought her in. She'd ridden back to the Capital, lingered about the streets in the dead of night; mind empty in lethargy, posture just a little slumped, the Talbuk at a slow gait. She'd arrived at this inn, having subconsciously decided she wanted to lie down. . .even if just for a while.