Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction! yeahhhhh!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I play MULTIPLE games, some online, so I'm very against elitism, I don't run around calling people noob because I can do this or w/e. I'm a relaxed, casual player. Yeah.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
America, I only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older brother got it, and called me up the next day and he's like "Play WoW with me!" So I did, he's long quit though.

What made you seek our server over others?:

The population is what sold me, and the fact that you want introductions, shows that you only take serious players. So here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Casual! Day to day! Existence! Adventure ^^

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Human Mage, I like human's, not sure why. It's just my main choice. As for class, The Mage! I've been playing the role of spellcaster for as long as I can remember, before Diablo 1. Hehehe.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I'm not picky, really. Just Rp, good Rp, in variety.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Be respectful. I come from retail wow, and I can't even begin to estimate how many time's I've been called "Noob" or had someone bump into us Rp'ing and spam macro's.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

18 year old Lorelai stares out the window at the Inn hes staying in in Lakeshire, its a freezing cold night, the water on Everstill has completely frozen over, some of the guards walk into the inn, removing all the armor from their backs. "What a cold night! I haven't seen Everstill frost up like that in 5 or 6 years", shouts one of the guards. Lorelai is still staring out the window, hes lost in the beauty of the falling snow, and ice on the lake. Lorelai loved the ice, the cold, he doesn't care at all for summer, or the heat. He had spent all of his youth in Nethergarde keep, in the Blasted Lands. His mother was a nurse there, his father a soldier of the Alliance. Who stood guard outside of the Dark Portal, until his death a year earlier, after an infernal surprised all of the guards in the night. Miserable there and bored, all Lorelai could do is read, and help tend to the wounded.

At 7 years old, Lorelai was given his first spell book, from a frost mage too badly injured to cast magic again, that book shaped his future to him, had fallen in love with frost magic. He than devoted all of his time to studying it. He didn't want to fight with the Alliance, he had dreamed of being a hero on his own, who would travel to which-ever village he had wanted, saving people from terrible beasts that threaten their happiness and peace. Statues would be built in his honor in some, his fortune would know no limit. However, It's been a almost a year since he had started travelling, and he's yet to find any luck with rescuing anyone. It had seemed as if the Eastern Kingdom's was completely at peace, everyone was happy, everywhere he went, any sign of danger was in Northrend alone, it seemed. His dream of being a nomad hero was almost gone, along with all of the gold and silver he had taken with him. Ready to return to Nethergarde Keep. His last stop is a Major Alliance city, just for amusement.

Lorelai looks over at the inn keeper, "Miss? May I trouble you for some sparkling water? I think I will be taking my leave." The woman looks over at Lorelai, "In this cold? Where are you off in such a hurry too, kid?" Lorelai smirks at her, "Stormwind City, to the Mages District, and don't worry, I love the cold!" The Innkeeper smiles while filling his leather canteen with water, she closes it and hands it to him. "If your going out in this kind of weather, I shall assume you're a mage, so the Alliance will have another spell caster to fight in Northrend?" Lorelai takes the canteen from her, "I have no interest in Northrend. I've seen to much war and too many bodies already, I'm just taking my last stop on a failed dream, before its back to mother." Lorelai walks out of the Inn, his left hand glows as he raises it to the sky, casting an armor of ice around his body. He walks over the lake, heading towards Elwynn.

The Innkeeper looks outside of the window at his back as he slowly fades into the freezing cold distance. "I really hope that kid can find something for him in Stormwind..".

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

That's me so far. I hope everything goes good in Stormwind :(