Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Forced Absence, blast you interwebs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, so my internet is heavily messed up. Called my provider, got on the line with a actually helpful person for a change (Note: In Holland, that's like.. impossible), after establish that there is a obvious connection leak/error/thing going on and that I'm only getting around 1.3 mb of the supposed 20 mb due to some fault somewhere, I'm stuck without WoW for a while.

I can't log in currently, and if I succeed at that it laggs worse then a dial up connection. It's like winter is freezing hell over whenever I try to get into that game, and only gives me a headache and annoys me.

I'll be on the forums however, the mechanic guy is coming upcoming Friday (slowpokes) so until then.. I'm forced to play singleplayer games and cry at youtube videos that fail to load further then half way. Long live the internet!

I'll miss you guys. Feel free to add me on msn if you miss my Lies and Slander comments, or random presence in barrenschat. /nod

~ Ellyn/Arlaina

P.s Ellyn will be training daily, hanging around with the commoners, drinking too much as usual.. basically, just what she always does during this time.

P.p.s The mechanic guy will probably look like this:
Spoiler:
[Image: 129278d1219704620-tales-from-the-interne...ierjt6.jpg]

P.p.p.s... This post has a hidden message.
Have fun with your life, hope to see you around soon ; )

P.S: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
My faec will be sad and chickenless and fishless.

Your internet is a poop.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

XD Take care.
Right, the problem was a faulty cable on their side which -should- be fixed now. It loads indeed faster and all, so I'll be running around soon again. 8)