Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Serfinol's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hi there guys! Name is Conrad, and I'm a proud citizen of New Joisey ;) I've been roleplaying for about 4 years and have been to numerus games such as AoC and LotRO before finally settling on WoW for about two years. I first got interested in WoW when some friends began spreading the word of it, but when I bought the retail version realized that RP wasn't as tight as I'd like it to be and the community could sometimes be troublesome, and so it led me here :) I am a total fail when it comes to computers so please try and be patient with me and I'll msot likely need A LOT of help getting connected to the server. Other than that I'm a sucker for chinese food and hope to see you guys in game soon! :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born and raised here in America and my primary language is Americano. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I had always heard of World Of Warcraft through the mouths of varius players across the MMO games I've played, but never really got into it. Then I began reading the books and was hooked on the lore, finally my friends joined that was that, I went out and bought my own copy to experince the lore first hand. :)

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well, of the course the RPing. The actually retail version has very little moderation on RP servers and many players are unexperienced. This realm seems to offer so much with the application procedure and guidlines that the community and RPing should be great; making for a great time in game!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I have to say; I'm a fanatic for political RP. I love the fact of beging able to head a group of people, whether a tribe or a village, I'm all for it. The discussion of Law and the courts of cities, and maybe gossip of nobles is just ulimate fun for me! :D
What is your favorite race/class?
Why?:

Ah!!!! Hard question!!! Um, um I'd have to say...the dwarves..? Haha, thier appearance for once always gets me, the stout look about them and thier long beards. THen thier perosnalites. Dwarves can be skilled warriors who weild large hammers/axes charging into battle or they can be dwarves with a great mind, capable of deciphering ancient texts or maybe even having a strong mind towards relgion and upholding the Holy Light. So I suppose thier overall variety and thier accents of course. ;) And for class, mage-no questions asked. I've always loved the idea of mages having such a power and great mind, the ability to weild something of the gods and such. Thier love of lore and diligaint studying reminds me of me :)

What are your expectations of this server?:

To be part of a kind, caring community of dedicated RPers and have a great time doing so :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Hmmmmmm I'd like to say Respect. Respect often leads to friendship and a sense of caring towards other members, helping them feel accpeted and like they belong and are wanted. So respect is like the basis of a good community i suppose :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Serfinol briskly strode from his small tent within the campsite of Ashenvale. Ragged orcish warriors grunted as they stirred awake from night's sleep, the rays of morning begining to penetrate the forest canopy above. Serfinol himself was not nearly as tired as some thought him to be. He was of the Quel'Dorei, the Blood Elves and many orcs among the small war-band considered him weak and frail, only good for casting his magics. He had gotten little rest, but his people's stamina was strong and he could easily go through out the day with as little as 4 hours of sleep. Now he climbed the worn steps of a battered building, of Night Elven architecture, half of it had been consumed by flames, but what remained served as a conference room for planning thier next strike. Through the hallways he turned into a large, circular room with an oak table of rich, dark color postioned in its center. Seated around the table were the officers sent by various points in the forest, most orcish. The Night Elves had recently taken a small orcish fort along the Tiger Fury river, but it was important, for many goods were shipped to the encampment through such a river. The orcish officers grunted greetings to him as he took his place, retrieving a map from a leather satchel that hung from his shoulder, which he spread wide upon the table. As the officers turned thier eyes to the map and its markings, Serfinol cleared his throat and spoke.
"We have gather here for one reason, to plan our next move to further the conquest of the Horde across Azeroth. So let it begin."
O_O its like a smiley invasion.