Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: What do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spoiler:
By my own standards, I can't say I'm the best roleplayer around, but what do you think? Am I decent enough for CotH?

Character List

+ Tavren

+ Riste

+ Spigsprocket

+ Auraelius

----------------------

I can't say I'm too important, or that I RP a lot, but if you happened to RP with me... Please tell me what needs fixing.

Things like where I'm strong, what I do wrong, what I do right, when I shouldn't...

*Cough*

Sorry. You get it. Please pretend that wasn't lame.

Tavren Black
Bump. Edited to reflect who is now in practice my only character on CotH.
All I can say is stop running through people's RPs OOCly on your horse...

Please?

You've run through the middle of probably five or six role play sessions that I've been in, and it's starting to get a bit annoying. If it's some sort of strange coincidence that every time you're OOC you run into me, I apologize, but that seems a bit unlikely.
Beltharean Wrote:If it's some sort of strange coincidence that every time you're OOC you run into me, I apologize, but that seems a bit unlikely.

It actually is, or is at least subconscious, and for that I find it hilarious.
Perhaps...Tavren kills too much? Not that its a bad thing, but wouldn't it make for more RP if you let them get away to fight another day? Just saying. Otherwise, I like how detailed you play him, and his faults that are hidden behind his hubris. <3
Dude. Get your gruntship already. :<

But yeah, methinks Tavren kills too many people. Or at least drives them insane, marks them for instant death, oozes fel magic, QQs at losing fights, too much. :3
Ummm... not alot of interaction with the character myself but the rumors certainly do get around IC. =P
If you don't know Tavren ICly your safest bet to make is keep it that way. Lol. He's a bad influence on Aulten :<
Never actually RPed with him before but the only criticism I have is the whole tattooing of someone's soul so that Tavren can melt their mind at will. That just seems a bit far fetched.

(P.S: Good job at killing a lot of good guys and making them QQ.)
Also, good job with doing the doomguard thing well, I like the way its been done so far. Just be kind with it okay .-.

I'm scared.
Aphetoros Wrote:I'm scared.
You don't like the fact that a serial killer has recklessly sacrificed the lives of many in order to acquire for himself an epicly powerful demon?
He sacrificed the life of my alt!

And nameless people!

/e mourns the death of Dak'ratar.
Aphetoros Wrote:And nameless people!
While there were several characters I had in mind for the sacrifice necessary to summon, I don't think I'm allowed to feed people's immortal souls to a demon.

BountyHunter Wrote:Never actually RPed with him before but the only criticism I have is the whole tattooing of someone's soul so that Tavren can melt their mind at will. That just seems a bit far fetched.
Just a bit? Perhaps an understatement, there. Most have not found it disagreeable but in hindsight... you're more than right.

Will need to give it considerable thought.

muhaha8 Wrote:QQs at losing fights
QQ; Tavren's lost plenty of fights, but he ordinarily doesn't lose because most of them were set ups organized by him.

Banditry, and such.

Beltharean Wrote:You've run through the middle of probably five or six role play sessions that I've been in, and it's starting to get a bit annoying.

Also looking back, my response was rude. Yes, I am very sorry for my spontaneous happenings upon you, but I have this tendency to get antsy.

Sometimes I'm just running around to help me think, others while I'm exploring potential or previous RP locations.

Once, I was double-checking the layout of a room to refresh my memory, it just so happened to be apart of the isolated village you were in.
Uncanny, you might say. Once again, I never meant to disrupt; my apologies.

1:55:
Spoiler:
There's a place in the world for the angry young man
With his working class ties and his radical plans
He refuses to bend, he refuses to crawl,
He's always at home with his back to the wall.
And he's proud of his scars and the battles he's lost,
He struggles and bleeds as he hangs on the cross-
And he likes to be known as the angry young man.

Give a moment or two to the angry young man,
With his foot in his mouth and his heart in his hand.
He's been stabbed in the back, he's been misunderstood,
It's a comfort to know his intentions are good.
He sits in a room with a lock on the door,
With his maps and his medals laid out on the floor

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness & righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view,
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

And there's always a place for the angry young man,
With his fist in the air and his head in the sand.
And he's never been able to learn from mistakes,
He can't understand why his heart always breaks.
His honor is pure and his courage as well,
He's fair and he's true and he's boring as hell!
And he'll go to the grave as an angry old man.

And there's always a place for the angry young man
With his working class ties and his radical plans
He refuses to bend, he refuses to crawl,
He's always at home with his back to the wall.
And he's proud of his scars and the battles he's lost,
He struggles and bleeds ‘til he hangs on the cross
You're pretty good at playing the part of a community of maggots eating at a crazy Forsaken's brain. Make a special profile.

But srsly

Tavren makes being completely evil look cool and easy as if he's a commercial for being evil.
Pages: 1 2