Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Beedfack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I consider myself an average roleplayer. I catch myself with not staying true to a character seeing as I'm too whimsickle and I often delete them if I'm not content with the character itself.

Give me feedback, suggestions and/or character ideas, please!

I play Tamara, Lily, Teya, Inayia, Iriel and Tessa.
Good RP comin' from the Eratta!

Lily's confusing. In a good way. The character is very cryptic and hard to get through to. (And I don't mean the speech thing, though that adds to it). I guess that's how you designed her, really, but maybe she could be more open, not just friendly.

Wow, was the Iriel thing odd, or what?! [ :D XD ;D ] Need to get back in touch with her if belven kind isn't wiped out in the revolution ^^.
Lily heh? Mh'm.. Let's see now.

Lily is.. special, I can never get a sense of that character's thoughts.. I never know what move is the best to make, but that's a good thing. To me, she's unpredictable, and as Dave above said, hard to get through to. I liked her ever since she joined the LL though, always intrigued my characters to say the least.

Another positive thing is that you always smack me when I make stupid typo's, and I'm slowly getting the hang of your and you're. Don't know how many times you hit me over party chat for it, and it's greatly appreciated :)

As far as the speech goes, sometimes it was -very- hard to read but I suppose that's her character, confused me both IC and OOC and often misinterpretated her but it was enjoyable.

Sorry to say that I've never met the rest, but Lily has always been a interesting character. Manipulating Arl/Ellyn in plenty of ways, even following her blind like a puppy around for a while. They never had a dull moment, and Arl/Ellyn received plenty of scars from their "MEDIC" relation. (Aka Ellyn always got stabbed for Lil to fix)
Lily heh? Mh'm.. Let's see now.

Lily is.. special, I can never get a sense of that character's thoughts.. I never know what move is the best to make, but that's a good thing. To me, she's unpredictable, and as Dave above said, hard to get through to. I liked her ever since she joined the LL though, always intrigued my characters to say the least.

Another positive thing is that you always smack me when I make stupid typo's, and I'm slowly getting the hang of your and you're. Don't know how many times you hit me over party chat for it, and it's greatly appreciated :)

As far as the speech goes, sometimes it was -very- hard to read but I suppose that's her character, confused me both IC and OOC and often misinterpretated her but it was enjoyable.

Sorry to say that I've never met the rest, but Lily has always been a interesting character. Manipulating Arl/Ellyn in plenty of ways, even following her blind like a puppy around for a while. They never had a dull moment, and Arl/Ellyn received plenty of scars from their "MEDIC" relation. (Aka Ellyn always got stabbed for Lil to fix)