Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Beefback? Oh, sorry. Feedback!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I'd hop aboard the feedback train and get some myself. I'd like to get feedback on how it goes with my characters from your perspective. They are as follows for now:

- Aisha Sylthis - initially a slightly shy and kind Night Elf Druidess, now more outgoing, outright and somewhat mean.
- Lindariel Nightfury - somewhat of an insane Night Elf Warrioress with hugely unbelievable goals and too much confidence.
- Lady Diandra Driscol - a strong female sometimes behaving nothing like a girl or even as someone from a family of nobles, captain of what remains of The Lambent Sovereignty.
- Ashley Iver - servant to the Driscol family, tortured many times by Leanne Driscol. Sometimes behaves a little bit childish.
- Priestess Tiya - an easily angered and frightened Draenei Priestess that avoids fighting and thinks that the Horde races smell horribly.
- Inara Ayares - still an irresponsible, often naive and sometimes childish rookie Blood Knight.
- Eleanora Felstin - not your average Death Knight with average Death Knight "problems" and more. Sometimes bitchy, but caring.
Ashley oh Ashley.. Words can't describe how matter that character intrigued both Arlaina and Ellyn when they first met. As I've said.. three times or so already, the armour you wear ICly is completely fitting and awesome. I can't wait to RP with you more, unless it involves poisoning and curing me up later. Hurr. ;>

As for a little negative feedback, get online more on Ashley if possible :D I wuvv her too much.
Ashley oh Ashley.. Words can't describe how matter that character intrigued both Arlaina and Ellyn when they first met. As I've said.. three times or so already, the armour you wear ICly is completely fitting and awesome. I can't wait to RP with you more, unless it involves poisoning and curing me up later. Hurr. ;>

As for a little negative feedback, get online more on Ashley if possible :D I wuvv her too much.