Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been a roleplayer for several years now. I started several RP forums for warhammer 40K and various other tabletop games and have been playing WoW for about 3 years now

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the U.S. and English is my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?: My friend let me borrow Warcraft 3 and was just blown away by the lore and everything

What made you seek our server over others?: I came from Moonguard on retail and I got sick of everyone being Deathknights

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As long as it's not focused on one person who is the demon possessed love child of Illidan and Jaina then I'm ok

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I'm going to have to go with the Orc Warlock and Warrior. The locks becuase they singlehandely almost destroyed their planet and the warrior just becuase I like tanking

What are your expectations of this server?: I hope to actually enjoying Roleplay again without the above mentioned Illidan/Jaina love baby

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the month wait..kinda weeds out those who want the quick 80

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Ok, this is a shorty about my orc warrior. maybe I'll throw it into his introduction.
"Dammit boy! I know why your father named you Andvill! Becuase your skull is about as this as one!" With that the elder warrior clubbed young Andvill on the top of his head with enough force to make him temporarily black out. So it had been for the last few hours, the elder warrior beating on Andvill with his club and Andvill, barely past his young years trying desperatly to deflect the blows.

As the other warrior began his charge, Andvill was suddenly flushed by his adrenaline and the ever present blood rage that had become part of his peoples heritage. Eyes burning red, Andvill dodged out of the way and swung his spear upward, knocking the other off balance. As his opponent fell, Andvill leapt on top of his chest howling in rage and partially sobbing as he fought to control himself.

The now defeated orc smirked "I knew you couldn't finish it Thick-Skull" The smirk suddenly changed into a look of shock as Andvill thrust the spear upward through the abdomen and under the ribs, tearing lung and puncturing the heart. As the dying Orc gasped for air, Andvill stepped to the ground and walked towards his grinning father and greatfather.

""Let it be known that Andvill Bloodwolf is now a true warrior of the Shadowmoon Clan!" A strong, yet rasping voice declared from behind the throng of Orcs. Andvill saw the shaman Gul'Dan beaming down at him. "Now you are a man, and you will go with us on the quest the spirits commanded of me." To the blacksmith the orc Shaman yelled "Make the armor befitting a true warrior of Shadowmoon! Tomarrow we ride for Karribor!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Hi Andvill,

Quote:What are your expectations of this server?: I hope to actually enjoying Roleplay again without the above mentioned Illidan/Jaina love baby

Don't worry about that at all, if you go through the site Wiki and the Character Profiles subforum you'll see we don't allow those type of characters. :mrgreen: