Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing Mimiru, the warrior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am 29, love to roleplay, and I mean it. I'm sick of the retail professionals who look down on newbies, since everyone starts as a newbie. I like to help newcomers too if I have a chance, RP means to leave the real world and join to one, where there are no Noob players, but unexperienced warriors/mages, etc.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I came from Hungary, primary language is hungarian, but I can speak english fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
First I tried the 10 day demo, and I got a liking to it. after that, I tried a private server, but it was a pvp server, had tons of bugs, and nobody cares about quest bugs, so I'm getting fed up with it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I got fed up with PvP servers in less than a week.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It depends on my mood. Sometimes I just stay in the city chit-chatting with friends, or killing time with professions, but I'm adventureous usually. I like to play with a small group, or with one friend, so I'm not a lonesome rider... When no friends are online, I rather help to others than questing or gaining experience alone.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite is Night Elf, and I like the Hunter class, but since my hunter has not a complete personality yet, I will introduce her later on.

What are your expectations of this server?:
to have REAL roleplay :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the rules are okay, that's why I registered. I didnt have the chance to see them in action since this is my first character here, but I don't think it will disappoint me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Mimiru was born in a small village in the Eastern Kingdom. Her father, the old blacksmith in town was enlisted to the army, and from there he had lots of stories to tell the kids. He wanted Mimiru to become a blacksmith too, to get money from real work. However, her mother wanted Mimi to get a rich husband and become a princess, and this led to many arguments between the elders. This continued for years, until Mimiru decided to act on her own, and seek adventure instead of practising blacksmithing she learned from her father, one night she picked his old battleworn sword, and left the village to seek new friends and adventure.
Although Mimiru has a practice with swords, her mother spoiled her maybe too much, and that's how we got a blacksmith who doesn't really want to forge weapons and armor, and a warrior, who has her own sense of justice, but wouldn't pick up even a legendary plate if it looks ugly or scary. Mimiru is a little silly, easy to confuse, likes everything that is shiny or fashionable, and she cares about her friends a lot protecting them blindly, which sometimes cause serious problems.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Mimi is not a genius, but she knows the difference between beggars, and people who need help. She likes spoiling words, and if someone is rude, she turns her back to the person quite fast, however she is good at forgiving others too.