Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: *Gives Cookie* Hello! ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Goergia, I'm 16, doing my GCSE's at the moment (*Yawn*, right?), I live in Northamptonshire, England - I'm a fun-loving RP'er, looking for a change from the hectic and bad RP of normal RP servers. :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
England, English. <3

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father bought it for me a few weeks after the game first came out, ever since then i've been WoW crazy! :)

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was recommended by a friend, I had a look at the site and literally went; "Wow!". :oops:

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm quite an open-minded RP'er as long as it doesnt go against lore, I quite enjoy the aspect of Social RP, I quite enjoy getting involved in more social events, then again I also enjoy organized RP-PvP events too!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Probably a Druid due to their peaceful, quaint, delicate nature, which can change in a heart-beat if they, or those they love, are threatened.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To get away from the more immature RP'ers, and appreciate a more lively, mature RP enviroment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Lack of 'lol-rp'. :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
“INFERNALS! INFERNALS! IN THE SKY! INFERNALS!” he shouted, raising the alarm. The sentries on the wall gave him a disapproving look, and then they too looked up. Several dropped their crossbows. The boulders were terrifyingly close now, the demonic fel energies that kept them together criss-crossing their bodies like rivers. There were seven in total; a large force for such uncontrollable beings.
The first one slammed into the ground, a smoking, unmoving rock. Aubrey approach cautiously, rapier raised, ready to defend himself from any sudden attacks. The boulder shifted, and an arm erupted from the side of the rock, pounded on the dirt. The floating pieces of rock were held together by chains of fel fire.
Two eyes flamed up from the centre of the rock, and Aubrey leaped back, rapier raised. He sliced quickly at the foot extension, managing to cut through the rock with a fountain of sparks. The Infernal showed no recognition, ignoring it completely, standing up with some slight difficulty. It turned it's fiery gaze to Aubrey and raised its arm.
Green lava erupted from its rocky palm, aiming straight at him.

Aubrey dived out of the way, avoiding the flow of green, viscous liquid. He looked rather stunned; he had faced an Infernal once before, when he was in an army. Now there was no-one else to help him, the defenders of Eldroth Hold engaged in their own battles around the grounds, around seven men to one Infernal. The Infernals were generally winning.
Aubrey didn't think he had much of as chance. But he fought anyway. Raising his sword again, he threw himself at one of the Infernals legs, against the hard mass of rock, expecting to break his arm. With disbelief, he felt himself strike the stone, but he carried on through, knocking the leg out from its fel fire chains.
He watched as the Infernal toppled over, and then hastily dodged as it threw a mass of fel fire directly at him. He responded in turn, charging, and pierced the demon's eye with his sword, thrusting through its head, destroying the magical bonds that kept the lumps of rock alive.
The fel fire seemed to twitch, and then disappeared completely, the control over them gone. Aubrey punched the air, celebrating his victory, then remembered the other six Infernals in the grounds, who's eyes had now all turned on him. He gulped.

A sound like thunder echoed across the grounds, then one of the Infernals was blasted into the wall, leaving a demon shaped hole. Aubrey looked up, straining to see where it had come from. High above, Alaria was manning a cannon, busy loading another cannonball.
Aubrey felt a renewed sense of hope, and threw himself into the battle, throwing his rapier at the nearest Infernal, striking it directly at its core. Unluckily, it bounced right off, and grinding his teeth, Aubrey retrieved it, as a second Infernal was blown away by Alaria's skilful cannon firing.
The Infernals were confused; something Aubrey was not used to observing, and so he took advantage of the confusion, running at the nearest infernal and severing it's right foot from the rest of its leg. The Infernal collapsed, and he smashed his rapier downwards, piercing straight through its head. Four down.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I bring alot more cookies! <3 :)
I'd like to personally welcome you to our community! The story was interesting.

Please remember to /join chat for serious, OOC and lore discussion....and /join barrenschat for that cool place where all the popular kids hang out (It's for silly things : D )

P.S /allyourcookiesarebelongtous