Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Brumdir Ironbeard reporting for beer-race!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Im an active, friendly & a mature player with alot of roleplaying experience. I love roleplaying all because it's a great lore, and it's nice interacting with players who agree to that.
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: Im Swedish, therefor i speak Swedish better than any other language, but im very good at speaking english aswell!
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well, i got into Warcraft at the end of Vanilla. The reason for buying the game was .. nothing ? It was just a hasty impulsive action :D

What made you seek our server over others?: Well, you guys seems to have the best community, and you seems to choose your players with dedication, thereby this one seems to be the best!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I love Dwarven RP the most, therefor it's alot of wandering, adventure and foolish RP.. and not to mention the tavern & drunken RP! And ofcourse some fighting fits in aswell, though not that much. *giggle*
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: As stated above, dwarven. I prefer Paladin or a Hunter. Paladin because of the huge amount of lore they have as a background. Hunters because they are often a handy skill for a dwarf.

What are your expectations of this server?: I want alot of roleplaying adventures, lots of laugh's. Many late nights spent just chatting at a tavern somewhere!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I appologize.. but i dont understand that one, please reform it for me and i'll answer the best i can :)
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Hm, im a bit rusty.. but here we go.

The ice were knitted into his beard, he could barely feel his toes anymore, even though the warm was kept by the thought of arriving home. A lonely dwarf, leaving adventures from hunting in the mountains far away, was now on his way home. He could hear his dwarven friends sing at the tavern, even though it's a long trip to go, afterall.. he's just a dwarf! His friend Brownpelt walked beside him, with big, tired steps. Tired and hungry as he was, he decided to take a nap before continueing. The campfire sparkled and Brownpelt were sleeping close by his feet's. He couldn't sleep one minute that night. The though of home, the thought if Ironforge kept him awake.

Hope it wasnt worthless :/
Welcome!

In regards to your question, this is mainly what we refer to. Out of those rules, which do you like the most?