Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello Fellow Roleplayer's ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my name is Kyle or Jutebox it kinda sounds like Jukebox you should know what that is if not well it's like the radio reason being i really love music but enoug chit chat here is my intro enjoy its a long one.

and before you read i apoligize for the spacing before hand i tried to do the bes i could.

1.First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Well as a player i really like every single aspect of the game and like to experience it to the fullest.
i do like the pvp and pve aspect but it's really nice to think of an entire storyline and act it out. roleplaying
is the most fun i ever have when playing any mmorpg not just wow. not only do i love to interact and take part in my own and other people's roleplay i also love to hear about other people and observe them so i can get a better understanding at what lvl of roleplay that person is curruntly at. i do howver get a little angry when people use lol, wtf etc. when roleplaying but the best thing i can do is cope with it. when i roleplay i am a very hardcore rper and everytime i talk i use (( )) for ooc i am ALWAYS in character, it makes it feal more realistic and helps me to better myself in my characters storyline and it also lets me to enjoy ever aspect that rp can have to offer.

2.What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

i was born and raised in Canada, i speak english i do not know any other language i do however speak a little bit of french, like you know the normal Bonjour(hello) just minor french other than that im all english speaking.

3.How did you get into Warcraft?:

well my cousin was the one who introduced me into playing this game. i never would have goten into it if it wasnt for him. when i first started playing the game it was just such a wonder to go and explore the vast world that is warcraft and i mean the first time you see Orgrimmar (yes i am a horde player but i do play alliance as well horde was my first choice cause my cousin was horde) it is truly a sight to behold, and the thing is you will never have a fealing of seeing org or your factions main city again its one time
and thats it, then i started roleplaying and that fealing has come back because you will not always be doing the same thing, i mean sure your character does have to folow your storyline but your interacting with others in a way you simply cant describe with an endless of possibilities you can be doing just by roleplaying.

4.What made you seek our server over others?:

to tell you the truth i did not seek out this server i happen to stumble upon it while googling roleplaying wow server's and decided to take a look at it. and when i seen that you dedicated an entire server to roleplaying i knew that i just had to jump in on it. and lets face it there is way too many pvp and pve servers out there already i really love how you made a roleplaying server, finally a place where i belong, i love making new story's for character's and sometimes even guild's it just never get's boring and as you can see ounce i start typing there is literally no stopping me until i have said all thats been said.

5.What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

i love it all, i love roleplaying in a big group because it gives you the best experiance with so many storyline's in one place who knows what will happen at that magnitude. i also love the relaxed tavern roleplay because it gives me the time to work on my mysterious person persona( i hope i spelt that right) when i first start off into roleplay i am sometimes the shy guy who doesnt say much but other times
i can be the one everyone wants to talk to its all about how my characters storyline plays out to the other people roleplaying with me, but i would have to say that i do love the Village roleplays a lot basicly because those were the first roleplay i have done. and i love how if you are just walking and you meet another rper and you guys stop to talk to eachother in character that to me is just soo much fun the interaction is just the best part of it.

6.What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

this is probably the toughest question for me, there is no race i would say is my favourite although i do however favour troll's but not for roleplaying not much of a troll rper, i would have to say blood elves for roleplaying for some reason i can just think up more storylines that fit a bloood elf than anyone else, and for class i like roleplaying as Rogue's a lot but my favourite would be a paladin i get my best ideas from roleplaying a paladin....well my best idea was when i was roleplaying a hunter i roleplayed for about 5 months on him when i got to lvl 80 so i guess you can say hunter, rogue, paladin are my three favourite classes for RP sorry i cant narrow it down to one.

7.What are your expectations of this server?:

Considering you read everything that i have wrote you might guess my expectations of this server, i am just looking for the best roleplaying server, i roleplayed on three diferent servers not including this one so with me crossing my fingers please be better then the other three. one was shut down, one is plain out full of RP ruiners and the other one people just switched to doing pvp and no more roleplaying.
and thats just all i want a good quality, stable, roleplaying server that i can have fun on just being my character not worrying about someone coming to gank me just for being a horde or whatever the reason.

8.Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

out of all your rules i like the Humality one the best because it is one that i am so used to. when i was roleplaying on another server i had probably the best roleplaying character there at the time and so everyone followd me they all loved the story that i have come up with and after it ended everyone expected me to be the ring leader in there roleplay, i was unable to do so because at the time of the
currunt roleplay i was in the roleplaying zone as i can say. it was my time to shine and i did very well but i did so and they expected me to shine again, i like this because if i happen to make a really good storyline i can expect people to respect me and that it was my time to shine and now it's your's dont turn to someone just for having a really good storyline one time. it takes time and thought when thinking of a really good storyline on the spot and you will be surprised at what a lot of people can come up with so playing along can help you to find out or find out your perfect storyline.

9.Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)

ok well this is one i just wrote recently for this server in hopes to roleplay with you all.

A Blood elf rogue named Sytherin, born with the inability to use his left hand for anything had to adept at one handed combat. He was unable to find any good quality rogue's to help him get by in the world since he only had one hand to work with all the other rogue's shund him. He started teaching himself, eventually a paladin happened to see Sytherin and thought that he was actually a paladin. The paladin never gave his name and Syth(Sytherin's nickname) just refered to him as Master or Teacher. now Teacher new that he would never be able to turn a rogue to a paladin so he decided to just teach him all that he knew about rogue's. syth grew to be a very strong fighter but at a cost of the inability to stealth. now not only was he unable to use his left hand but now he can not stealth. this make's him very vulnerable and most people ever consider him to be a rogue at first glance, but dont let his lack of rogue abilities fool you. just because he seems a lot easier to defeat or take advantage of does not mean that he is, he is one of the toughest oponents you can ever face on a battlefield he has the pure determination to prove that the skill of the fighter is what makes a person not how many skills the fighter has to use. using less skills in battle gives Syth an upperhand since he does not have to remember all of the complex moves like other rogue's. right now syth is just looking for a place to call a home.....that saying if anywhere he can call his home considering he doesnt really fit in anywhere.

10.Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

well at this point i just would like to say thank you for reading, i know it is pretty long but i guess i just had so much to say considering this is one of the first roleplay realm that required me to write anything like this, i would expect if i was applying to be a gm then maybe, but i really like the idea that you want to get to know your players which is a really good thing i can see that you care about your server and you want to know who is going to be playing on it and are not worried about your player base, after all its the quality of the server not the quantity of its player base.
Welcome to the server, we all hope you enjoy it here!

Do try to keep in mind that I should be capitalized, there are a few excellent grammar and spelling guides if you, like me, can have some trouble with such things from time to time. Again, many welcomes!
Welcommee! Play as trolllss....we have cookies! :D