Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aminar's Amazing Aintroduction. Musshi Musshi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am seventeen! I am male! As is the rest of the internet! I've been a paragraph Roleplayer for many a year now, and I want to try something more graphically intense and less text, and therefore I really am a big wide type of RPer. Well - I am Nooow~

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Australia! English, bro!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through advertising when the game was merely 1.0.1 . Does anyone remember how they used the campaign how "There's barely any loading screens and loading is mostly live". I certainly do. I also remember my friend pushing the shiny box in my face - and I was basically like "@-@ Whats this?" And then I haven't left the game alone since. Hell - Let's just sit at the desk and not eat for three days? Okay!

What made you seek our server over others?:
People said it is more built up and less OP than other servers and you need to work for your equips. I also heard that this place is very snooty in some cases, (I quote 'renowned for nazism') And I want to see if that is true, or if this is a good server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Romance. Kissy Kissy!! That's about all I have to say.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf and warlock or priest. I love pure evil or pure good, and I love Blood elves because they look like a hotter more graphically updated version of humans.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it will deliver Upper class and constructed RP that is to lore and not based loosely on things the server makes up.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. without respect people would not be able to Roleplay properly. It would constantly cause conflict, pain and unhappiness amongst everybody. RP without Respect = Poop.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My eyes opened to a very odd feeling.. The sound of pained voices and the crackling of fire surrounded me and calm air with rushing sounds of wind alternated painfully in my ears. Before my eyes I saw pure shock. As if I sat before a partially broken television, I gazed between my world and a cold, swirling realm of another plane. I stared up to a holy priest who also held a face of shock plastered to his features, shakily holding a golden spear-like ornament connected straight to my chest. I began to lose the feeling of pain as I moved to the world everyone knew of, but no body knew about. The dead world. As my view alternated between the cold world more and my own world less, I began to panic. I was going to lose everything.

I sat for moments in perpetually perfect health on my knees, staring almost entranced at the grey, lifeless dirt that sat beneath me. I finally looked up to my new world. My eyes were indeed open – but still, I was blind.. a metaphorical sense, of course. I stood shakily with new found energy to stare about me. For no less than 100 feet I could see man and demon alike all seeming to not at all notice me yet kept a tight attentive ring around my whole. I began to ran at a fearful pace, staring into the dark unpleasant purple sky for moments before staring directly into cold emotionless faces of men and women. It seemed no matter how far I would walk the people would never get any closer to me. Like these people were a moving panorama dancing to my footsteps away. This was torment.

I fell to my knees panting, again in the position I was originally. In a sudden flash of burning black light, two very human looking figures stood before me with unchanging grins. One male, one female. The Female wore an old, Floral and baize dress and 1980's straw hat hiding over the top of cascading bleach-blonde hair. A mixture of ivory and pink purse held tightly in her hand. The man however kept neat black short hair and wore a very much formal suit on his attire, not an imperfection covering the dead male, and nothing to waver his happy smile. But the first thing I noticed was their lack of glisten in their eyes.

"Hiii There!" The female greeted joyfully, Staring down onto me, almost boring into my soul with those odd blue eyes.
"Hi...?" I said through clenched teeth, my mind pulsing to the rearrangement of my whole surroundings. My whole death.
"You look alittle stressed.." The male said with the most chilling tone I'd ever hear. "How about you relax? You have plenty of time."
I sat up and fell to my rump in a sigh, head downcast in near disbelief.
"Im Jack. This is Jill! How are you?" He questioned, the girl keeping her exact figure.
I moved out a hand to grab for whatever I could on the males body, preferably his arm. What I found was shocking. The Sleeve and entire arm of the formal suit he was wearing tore off to my touch. All three of our expressions grew wide as I stared at a collection of unpainted wooden joints and arm, connected to a disgusting ball on his elbow that allowed his arm movement. What was wrong with these people?!
"What the f**k are you?!" I hissed in disbelief. Yet before anything could be said at all, The male had pointed his other clothed arm to my forehead, and with a spark my whole sight went blank.

My eyes felt hard, my hands curling into tight fists and my skin as sensitive as wood. A fear crept into my stomach fast and seemed to freeze there within me with the continuous horrible feeling, the light faded quickly, and my eyes opened to stare directly into the path of a burning Roof scaffold in fall. In complete surprise the fear was replaced with extreme urgency, thrusting my hands out in an attempt to block the burning heavy wood. When it came down apon me, to my surprise is smashed right around my body in a heavy clunk, Splitting in half. With haste I bounced up, the faces, purple sky and people totally gone. And so was my tale. Bright orange light filtered through the roof of the house I was in – No, This was the church!. I bashed through the closed back doors in a pant, running with trembling fear as I tried to get away from all of this horrible mess. How could I do this at all? My own home. I ran hard, feet thumping with an odd sound against the hard packed ground Shoelessly.

I hope I can become a grunt some daaaay~

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
..No~