Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A wayfarer's greetings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Marth, I am 23 years old and have never played an online-game that does not role-play. I do not mind any high rates in any servers as long as they do have Role-playing. I will raid and level and anything, but first and foremost am a social player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from The United States of America. My primary language is English. I also dabble in French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was looking up games with proper role-play. I used to play Rubies of Eventide, but the game was very out-dated and decided to try World of Warcraft instead. (A good thing too... Months after I left, Eventide got shut down)

What made you seek our server over others?:
I got many recommendations from friends on my X-fire In Game Messenger.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do pretty much all roleplays, except that my characters usually tend to roleplay in an Inn/Tavern, or they can be kind of over the edge.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Draenei Shamans are my favorites. First and Foremost, Draenei seem like the most calm characters, next to the Night Elves. Shaman because they are mainly in-tune with nature. I don't do horde Shamans because the horde characters are a little more violent by nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Only that you ban all *cough Trollers *cough .(People who ruin the Roleplay with random bull)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The introduction required to make a server account appeals most to me. This makes it easier to avoid bots, and I can learn about other people who play before I log in.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would prefer to have a look around the servers first to see what kind of story would best suit this server. I have many pre-written stories ready, but most of them are of wayfarers.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None, the server seems very enjoyable.
Welcome to the Server!

Hope to see you in game!
Can't wait to read your story either. =)