Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: yamz introduction :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well i enjoy pretty much enjoy every aspect of World of Warcraft and I love to RP. I like to PvP, I am fairly competitive, and like to play with friends/people i have met in game. I like to be a leader and show people paths to take on their character's journey. I am very friendly and always try help anyone.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in the USA. I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

4 years ago alot of my real life friends were playing WoW and eventually i bought it. At the time i hadn't ever played any MMORPGs but it really opened a whole new world up to me. There is nothing like starting a game such as WoW and just being into it and not knowing what is gonna happen next...that is what kept me playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Honestly I have tried to do RP on blizz servers but frankly it is mostly bad. It is unorganized, crude, and non-elaborate. I have spent months trying to find a decent server with a few dedicated guilds but I keep going back to Stormwind/Silvermoon taverns...because it is the only place to go. I came here hoping to find a good community of strong RPers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

It all depends on my mood, which is what makes me want to RP in the first place. Sometimes all i want is to just sit in a tavern and make small talk. Other times i will want to take part in epic Rppvp. I also like to make life story lines with other characters and develop them over time. Playing as different job roles in the city is also fun too; merchant, guard, chef, barkeep, etc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I have no preference on this actually. I have researched and RP'd as every class/race and i love them all. I develop the character's stories so that i can always enjoy to play on them.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I am hoping that this server has a good population of people who will provide high quality RP so that we can all work together and have fun. I can see that there has been alot of applications on the forums and that looks like a good thing to me. The more good RPer's the better.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like the fact that you are requiring everyone to make these applications in detail and watch everyone to make sure they are a good RPer. Makes me confident that I picked the right server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Sir Gannstan of the sacred Alliance Knights sat eagerly atop his outpost in northern Dragonblight, his hand rested firmly on his long sword. The day had finally come, weeks of preparation were finally going to either pay off or fail. All of the soldiers under Gannstan's command sat ready with the cold dry air dragging across their faces. Their armor and weapons were frosted but their minds were as warm and thawed as grass on a hot spring morning. The drumming, the screeching, and vibrations. All drew nearer to the outpost as every minute that passed by felt as if it were a lifetime. The siege weapons were at the ready, the bows were worn in, and every one of the soldiers was ready to quench the blood thirst of their sword. One hundred and fifty two men. This was the entire force of the North Pike outpost. Two thousand scourge and mixed agents of the Lich King approached them with only one outcome in mind, total annihilation. The soldiers stood in formation and watched the sunlight creep over the horizon which was only soon to be followed by a black mass that was endless to their eyes. Small sparkles glinting off of the armor of the approaching force, the soldiers stood and watched with no hesitance. Sir Gannstan quickly climbed down from his post and approached his scouts, "How many did you see?" "A few thousand strong sir, they will be within range in less than ten minutes." "Weaponry?" "The works sir, some weird looking siege, snow trolls, multiple cavalries of skirmishers with explosives." Gannstan smiled and looked at the scout, "This will be a day to remember, now go get in formation with the rest of the men." Gannstan walked up to the front of the formation and swiftly removed his sword and pointed it to the sky. The sunlight created an aura around his blade as if god himself was shining down on it. Gannstan licked his cracked bleeding lips, "Soldiers of the Alliance!" "Today is the day of which you have spent your entire life preparing for, every moment, every second has led you to this very point in time!" "Arthas can send large numbers at us, but he will never be able to send the amount of courage and will to live that exists in this outpost with all of his forces combined!" *The soldiers yell* "We we not hesitate nor surrender to his scourge, and if it is our lives he wants then so be it." Gannstan smiles, "but we all know the price that comes with our lives...for us they shall pay the price of death!!!!" "We fight for everything that is good in this world and today Arthas will see how much good can prevail over evil." Gannstan slips on his helm and turn to the approaching force, "For Good!!!!!" *The soldiers being to sprint*

Every single Alliance soldier was killed. By the time the last man had died over half of invading forces were killed.

The End

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I have never rote a story that had anything to do with RPing or wow but i have to say the 30 min that it took me to write that was actually very fun :) I hope you all enjoy it too.

Also, Yamz will not be my roleplaying name XD. That is just my handle that i use for most games.
Welcome to the server! It is important that you read through the rules, stickies and policies (found on the Wiki which is accessed via a link in the top left index). One of the things we prize most here on CotH is the ability to communicate with each other and as such it is important that we all posses sufficient keyboard skills to make ourselves understood, I suggest that you take a look at the excellent grammar and spelling guides we have, found both in the Articles and Guides forum as well as in the `Links´ section, also accessed through the top left index, I know they helped me a lot and I'm sure you'll find them just as useful.