Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: *a very very dirty and old letter*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm 15 (yes i'm a youngling), and I have been playing for since about WOTLK's release- and for a year, give or take a few months, i've been roleplaying. I've always had interests in Fantasy (Lord of the Rings, Eragon, etc.) settings and I joined wow specifically because it was based in this sort of setting (dwarves, goblins, so on and so forth.).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the USA, MA, I my primary is English, and I can speak small amounts of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft after playing Perfect World (yes I know it suuuuuuucked) about the time Blizzard began it's advertising campaigns with Ozzy. I joined because, as I said before, I have held an interest in fantasy for a time and thought the game looked interesting.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Honestly a guildie of mine in-game sent me a letter about this site- I have not honestly tried out other servers before (I tried once, almost lost my WoW account and my email and $100) but found them not very suitable- at the moment i'm trying this out because of good faith in my guildies.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As a dwarf RPer (yes I said dwarf) I ALWAYS enjoy guzzling down a few pints with some pals in the tavern and having a puff or two on the corn-cob pipe, but I have also had much experience in military guilds and do enjoy working in such.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf Hunter- Because dwarves are the manliest race in the game (have beards, they're drunks, they shoot big guns, they womanize, etc.) and I prefer the hunter as it's more enjoyable to shoot a gun than to hack at someone with an axe or cast some lame frost spell from a distance.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My hopes are that it'll be fairly well occupied with a good amount of members, and that I won't get ripped-off >.>

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I do find the tantrum or grand exits rule interesting- as I have many times had to deal with such things in guilds I have been in- it's quite annoying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(this is a general description of my character, as the many details I have come up with would take too long, also i'm writing it in the accent that I use for Baahmn)
Q: "Ok tell us about yourself"
A: "Awright- me name es Baahmn Mithril Kharzim- son of tha' great brewer Granvit Golden Kharzim en soldier en tha' great King's army o' Khaz Modan. I em 115 years o' age, en worship tha' great titans, including Khaz. I enjoy me ale like any Dwarf, en also smoke a pipe of tobbaco from time ta time- smells sweetly o' pine en cedar. Now- anyting' else?"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing, thank you for your time.