Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 'Sup i is Chen ololol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Some call me Daniel, others Chen, and some just fggt... No, but as you might've guessed i find humour in ''omgloll33tspeak''. Only at times when such language is invited, ofcourse. As a player, i'd see myself as... Average. But then again, i have allways seen myself as average, due to the fact that i'm alittle... ''No! I'm nawt bad! D:''
But when i come to respect people, i'd never say i was better than the person in any way. <-- True.
OOCly, I ... Point out flaws. Sometimes, i might sound rude, but that's just because i want to make sure that what the person is doing is... Not against the rules. Like application-required races/classes, some people are playing their character without having an approved stamped on it yet. Yeah, i might sound rude, and i might be annoying due to my flaw-pointouts, but i don't only give ''bad'' criticism. I give tips to the less good roleplayers, and praise the good ones. That's just who i am. /shrug

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Sweden is my country. Call me a stupid swede if you want, but i'm not bad using the English language. <-- Secondary ofc

How did you get into Warcraft?:
First, at the age of, like ... 10, i saw this game a friend had, and i wanted it. Warcraft 3. My first Warcraft expearience. When the Frozen Throne was coming out, i was like ''OMGOMGOMGOMG'', and that's when i started to Battle.Net.
I loved the Warcraft universe, and when wow came out, i got it. About a year after it's first release, but i got it. I was newbie and immature back then, but i grew as i played, met friends, and stuff. I got into roleplay just a year ago or something, and, ofcourse, loved that too.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Actually, i saw this server once, and wanted to join, but i was pretty immature and a newb-RPer, so i ... Yeah, i couldn't handle the noob-filtre of introductions, so i went to another server, grew up, learned the rules of RP, and got back here. Hopefully smarter. ;p

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It varies, as i have a large variety in my RP. I'm not expertised in one RP aspect, but rather average in many, instead. (I think >;|)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Oh, that's a hard one... I actually played off a light-following priest pretty well, but i can also play stupid ogres. I love playing two-headed ogres, with one head being dumb, and the other being smart. Like: ''Durr, i are hungry... Got turkey?'' ''How can you think of food in a time like this?! We're going to lead the Chief as an advisor in the battle!'' ''Durr... battle bothersome... Me want tukey...''

What are your expectations of this server?:
Actually, i don't know. I've seen bad players and i've seen good players, i've reflected both of them in myself, but since this server has a solid noob-filter, i'm expecting few, but good roleplayers. Average, atleast... Am i average? o_o

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would say the Respect one. Respect has been a rather hot subject in all my life, school, internet, friends, parrents... Yeah, i've come to learn that if you would not show respect to your fellow players, they would not show you anything back. Though, if someone disrespects me, i -will- disrespect back...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Heiros woke up. Lord, what a headache... The battle from yesterday was still burned into his mind, as he still could see the flaming houses and screaming civilians before his eyes and ears. This isn't what he wanted... This wasn't what Drugar had told him! Drugar told him that the orcs were a proud race, in harmony with the spirits! Instead, all that Heiros had seen was the destruction that they would want him to carry out. 'They' is the phrase he would refere to his superiors, when they were not hearing. But there was no one to listen, so the only place he used the phrase was in his mind. He sat up on the bed, and eyed the room. A rug, a table, a chair, a cookpot... There was not much to it, other than the sword he had, just beside his bed, resting against the wall. He stood up, took the sword, and walked out of the house with only his kilt on.
((Want moar? Naww, iz tierd.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The reply-box thingie where i write stuff is... Frustrating... Whyyy?! D:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Some call me Daniel, others Chen, and some just fggt... No, but as you might've guessed i find humour in ''omgloll33tspeak''. Only at times when such language is invited, ofcourse. As a player, i'd see myself as... Average. But then again, i have allways seen myself as average, due to the fact that i'm alittle... ''No! I'm nawt bad! D:''
But when i come to respect people, i'd never say i was better than the person in any way. <-- True.
OOCly, I ... Point out flaws. Sometimes, i might sound rude, but that's just because i want to make sure that what the person is doing is... Not against the rules. Like application-required races/classes, some people are playing their character without having an approved stamped on it yet. Yeah, i might sound rude, and i might be annoying due to my flaw-pointouts, but i don't only give ''bad'' criticism. I give tips to the less good roleplayers, and praise the good ones. That's just who i am. /shrug

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Sweden is my country. Call me a stupid swede if you want, but i'm not bad using the English language. <-- Secondary ofc

How did you get into Warcraft?:
First, at the age of, like ... 10, i saw this game a friend had, and i wanted it. Warcraft 3. My first Warcraft expearience. When the Frozen Throne was coming out, i was like ''OMGOMGOMGOMG'', and that's when i started to Battle.Net.
I loved the Warcraft universe, and when wow came out, i got it. About a year after it's first release, but i got it. I was newbie and immature back then, but i grew as i played, met friends, and stuff. I got into roleplay just a year ago or something, and, ofcourse, loved that too.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Actually, i saw this server once, and wanted to join, but i was pretty immature and a newb-RPer, so i ... Yeah, i couldn't handle the noob-filtre of introductions, so i went to another server, grew up, learned the rules of RP, and got back here. Hopefully smarter. ;p

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It varies, as i have a large variety in my RP. I'm not expertised in one RP aspect, but rather average in many, instead. (I think >;|)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Oh, that's a hard one... I actually played off a light-following priest pretty well, but i can also play stupid ogres. I love playing two-headed ogres, with one head being dumb, and the other being smart. Like: ''Durr, i are hungry... Got turkey?'' ''How can you think of food in a time like this?! We're going to lead the Chief as an advisor in the battle!'' ''Durr... battle bothersome... Me want tukey...''

What are your expectations of this server?:
Actually, i don't know. I've seen bad players and i've seen good players, i've reflected both of them in myself, but since this server has a solid noob-filter, i'm expecting few, but good roleplayers. Average, atleast... Am i average? o_o

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would say the Respect one. Respect has been a rather hot subject in all my life, school, internet, friends, parrents... Yeah, i've come to learn that if you would not show respect to your fellow players, they would not show you anything back. Though, if someone disrespects me, i -will- disrespect back...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Heiros woke up. Lord, what a headache... The battle from yesterday was still burned into his mind, as he still could see the flaming houses and screaming civilians before his eyes and ears. This isn't what he wanted... This wasn't what Drugar had told him! Drugar told him that the orcs were a proud race, in harmony with the spirits! Instead, all that Heiros had seen was the destruction that they would want him to carry out. 'They' is the phrase he would refere to his superiors, when they were not hearing. But there was no one to listen, so the only place he used the phrase was in his mind. He sat up on the bed, and eyed the room. A rug, a table, a chair, a cookpot... There was not much to it, other than the sword he had, just beside his bed, resting against the wall. He stood up, took the sword, and walked out of the house with only his kilt on.
((Want moar? Naww, iz tierd.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The reply-box thingie where i write stuff is... Frustrating... Whyyy?! D:
Yeah, we never liked those stupid Swedes, but I guess we can give you a chance, eh?

Just make sure to capitalize those I´s!

Hare 'e gött.
Yeah, we never liked those stupid Swedes, but I guess we can give you a chance, eh?

Just make sure to capitalize those I´s!

Hare 'e gött.
Nice story ^^
Nice story ^^