Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Again, I am not here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, you know My Mum is sick. She is in the care of my grandmother, but she is recovering. What I'm here to say TODAY is... We have a puppy.

The problem is...

It has a CHEWING problem.

It chewed through the internet cable to my computer, and I need to go buy a new one. Apologies.

I am posting this from a school computer.
Ok, you know My Mum is sick. She is in the care of my grandmother, but she is recovering. What I'm here to say TODAY is... We have a puppy.

The problem is...

It has a CHEWING problem.

It chewed through the internet cable to my computer, and I need to go buy a new one. Apologies.

I am posting this from a school computer.
I... Expected something really horrible. And while this is unfortunate and horrible to a certain degree... It's also very, very cute.

Luckily the puppy didn't get a mouth-ful of electricity though, so it does appear things are looking up!

This is all pretty wacky though... As I said before, I expected a meteorite or something of the like. Anyway, pictures or it didn't happen!

(User was permabanned for this post ("Pictures or it didn't happen"))
I... Expected something really horrible. And while this is unfortunate and horrible to a certain degree... It's also very, very cute.

Luckily the puppy didn't get a mouth-ful of electricity though, so it does appear things are looking up!

This is all pretty wacky though... As I said before, I expected a meteorite or something of the like. Anyway, pictures or it didn't happen!

(User was permabanned for this post ("Pictures or it didn't happen"))
I have cats, they love to fight and bite anything and everything, this is why I have a huge roll of net cable I can cut up if need be. You should get one too.

Good luck and have fun outside CotH in the mean time!
I have cats, they love to fight and bite anything and everything, this is why I have a huge roll of net cable I can cut up if need be. You should get one too.

Good luck and have fun outside CotH in the mean time!
Wireless ftw
Wireless ftw
Tarne Wrote:Wireless ftw

Speaking of which, I found an old Wireless connector! WE CAN ALL COMPLETELY DISREGARD THIS TOPIC! YAYPARTEH!
Tarne Wrote:Wireless ftw

Speaking of which, I found an old Wireless connector! WE CAN ALL COMPLETELY DISREGARD THIS TOPIC! YAYPARTEH!
Damn you Bogo. Messing with my mind. Pfft.

DAMN YOU TO WHENCE YOU CAME. Also I still demand pictures of puppy.
Damn you Bogo. Messing with my mind. Pfft.

DAMN YOU TO WHENCE YOU CAME. Also I still demand pictures of puppy.