Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intruduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Recently I don't spend very much time playing computer games, but in the past it was one of my main occupations ;P. My favorite genres are RPG and strategy. Wow and Ultima Online are the only mmorpg that I've been playing. I also play "pen and paper" rpgs like Warhammer Fantasy with my friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Poland and polish is my primary language, however my english is reather good. Ofc it happens to me to forget a word or spell something wrong, but it shouldn't be a problem. I also speak French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was a Warcraft 3 fan so when i heard about Wow i knew i'll have to try it;).

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a nice rpg server and this one seems like that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The kind of roleplay depends of character wich I'am currently playing, but basicly i enjoy roleplay wich include some action ;),

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll rogue propably, it was the first character I've ever made and i simply have sentiments :).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting to have some nice roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I guess strict RP rules – I think it's the only way to keep such a server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)

The other side of Booty Bay
Water. Pure as anything else in this world. Reflexes on its surface, sounding waves. It can create life, but it also can take it away. Once calm, sometimes enraged. It all makes in its simplicity extremely complex, enigmatic, mysterious, and perhaps even ... mystical. Here, however, is viewed very differently. Here, only counts, it is, and most importantly - is it a lot. Otherwise the whole trade, from which the city lives, would disappear in one day. But is it possible that suddenly the sea water which inundates the gulf could disappear just like that? No and that's why no one asks too much on the meaning of its existence. For them it's just another method of transport. The method has its good and bad sides. Lack of designated routes, a sense of adventure at sea, are those good qualities. The bad features are unpredictability, lack of certainty what may soon happen. How many legends are heard, how many stories are listened to. Sailors, seamen, captains, sea wolves or pirates and many others. But they do not look at the sea as a miracle of nature, as the largest source of life-giving water. Some see it as trade route. Others their future. What some see is their own reflexion, or maybe more precisely, the reflexion of their soul. Only a small handful sees something more - a quiet power. Everyone has their view of the sea, as everyone has their view of life. There is no need here to argue or babble. Each of us sees differently. However, besides the sea here is something else. The other side. There, the walls had never seen the light of the rising sun reflecting from a pane of water. There you won't hear anyting about the sea giants, water elementals or hidden treasures in uncharted, sunken vessels. There nobody sings the shanties, or dances on tables. There, in light of the lamps we drink and share cash left by the dead travelers, whose bodies lie in barrels with salt fish. And when the day ends, the sun hides behind the horizon, that is where life begins.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Recently I don't spend very much time playing computer games, but in the past it was one of my main occupations ;P. My favorite genres are RPG and strategy. Wow and Ultima Online are the only mmorpg that I've been playing. I also play "pen and paper" rpgs like Warhammer Fantasy with my friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Poland and polish is my primary language, however my english is reather good. Ofc it happens to me to forget a word or spell something wrong, but it shouldn't be a problem. I also speak French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was a Warcraft 3 fan so when i heard about Wow i knew i'll have to try it;).

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a nice rpg server and this one seems like that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The kind of roleplay depends of character wich I'am currently playing, but basicly i enjoy roleplay wich include some action ;),

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll rogue propably, it was the first character I've ever made and i simply have sentiments :).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting to have some nice roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I guess strict RP rules – I think it's the only way to keep such a server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)

The other side of Booty Bay
Water. Pure as anything else in this world. Reflexes on its surface, sounding waves. It can create life, but it also can take it away. Once calm, sometimes enraged. It all makes in its simplicity extremely complex, enigmatic, mysterious, and perhaps even ... mystical. Here, however, is viewed very differently. Here, only counts, it is, and most importantly - is it a lot. Otherwise the whole trade, from which the city lives, would disappear in one day. But is it possible that suddenly the sea water which inundates the gulf could disappear just like that? No and that's why no one asks too much on the meaning of its existence. For them it's just another method of transport. The method has its good and bad sides. Lack of designated routes, a sense of adventure at sea, are those good qualities. The bad features are unpredictability, lack of certainty what may soon happen. How many legends are heard, how many stories are listened to. Sailors, seamen, captains, sea wolves or pirates and many others. But they do not look at the sea as a miracle of nature, as the largest source of life-giving water. Some see it as trade route. Others their future. What some see is their own reflexion, or maybe more precisely, the reflexion of their soul. Only a small handful sees something more - a quiet power. Everyone has their view of the sea, as everyone has their view of life. There is no need here to argue or babble. Each of us sees differently. However, besides the sea here is something else. The other side. There, the walls had never seen the light of the rising sun reflecting from a pane of water. There you won't hear anyting about the sea giants, water elementals or hidden treasures in uncharted, sunken vessels. There nobody sings the shanties, or dances on tables. There, in light of the lamps we drink and share cash left by the dead travelers, whose bodies lie in barrels with salt fish. And when the day ends, the sun hides behind the horizon, that is where life begins.