Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello (take 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well I've been playing wow for a while on a few servers and on a few classes. Try as I might, I can't seem to find a class I love :). Though I do love RP more than any other aspect of the game, I do try to play "normal" WoW and do groups and the like when I can. Sadly, I'm not very good at it and I have caused a few wipes :(.

WoW aside, I like to do rps over msn or other such IM devices when I can. I also read alot of fantasy (love twilight).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

United States and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Alto of people I've chatted to play WoW in some shape or form. Wondering what all the hype was about, I got one of those 10 day trails and fell in love. So much so that I immediately bought real WoW and got going on my first character.

What made you seek our server over others?:

You server was recommended to me by a friend who said it was fun and, most importantly, full of rpers and not just people who like ruining rp for others.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I think a nice chat in a tavern about life and love is my favourite means of RP. I love to develop my character slowly and meet other with a story to tell. what better way to do that than over a glass of ale at the Lion's Head?

Group RP is not my favourite thing but I can do it. I just something get a little shy in a large group and kind of end up being more a listener than the central role. But that's good too I suppose.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My fave race is humans. Why?, simply because it's easier to create a human character as, despite the fantasy setting, they are just humans. If I made an elf however, well she would have a totally different outlook on the world to humans which, though perhaps fun, isn't what I like in an rp. I like humanity :)

Class wise I'm not at all sure about. In terms of gaming, I think pallys are the most fun but in rp, I'm not sure. I generally make female characters (being a girl) so I'll probably make one of the casters as they look good in a dress.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Simply to have some good fun rp with fellow rpers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Probably the rules releated to use of language. Nothing annoys me more than those guys that dance on the table in their skin just to ruin the rp for everyone else.

Also, I like the rules about racial slurs and swearing. I don't mind the occasional f**k if the story calls for it but too much is vulgar and childish.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I'm not much of a writer, I'll try this one again though :).

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

This is my second intro post as my first one was rejected for being too short. I've tryed to flesh this one out so, hopefully, it will be enough. If not, then could the person refusing it please tell me where I'm going wrong?

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well I've been playing wow for a while on a few servers and on a few classes. Try as I might, I can't seem to find a class I love :). Though I do love RP more than any other aspect of the game, I do try to play "normal" WoW and do groups and the like when I can. Sadly, I'm not very good at it and I have caused a few wipes :(.

WoW aside, I like to do rps over msn or other such IM devices when I can. I also read alot of fantasy (love twilight).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

United States and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Alto of people I've chatted to play WoW in some shape or form. Wondering what all the hype was about, I got one of those 10 day trails and fell in love. So much so that I immediately bought real WoW and got going on my first character.

What made you seek our server over others?:

You server was recommended to me by a friend who said it was fun and, most importantly, full of rpers and not just people who like ruining rp for others.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I think a nice chat in a tavern about life and love is my favourite means of RP. I love to develop my character slowly and meet other with a story to tell. what better way to do that than over a glass of ale at the Lion's Head?

Group RP is not my favourite thing but I can do it. I just something get a little shy in a large group and kind of end up being more a listener than the central role. But that's good too I suppose.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My fave race is humans. Why?, simply because it's easier to create a human character as, despite the fantasy setting, they are just humans. If I made an elf however, well she would have a totally different outlook on the world to humans which, though perhaps fun, isn't what I like in an rp. I like humanity :)

Class wise I'm not at all sure about. In terms of gaming, I think pallys are the most fun but in rp, I'm not sure. I generally make female characters (being a girl) so I'll probably make one of the casters as they look good in a dress.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Simply to have some good fun rp with fellow rpers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Probably the rules releated to use of language. Nothing annoys me more than those guys that dance on the table in their skin just to ruin the rp for everyone else.

Also, I like the rules about racial slurs and swearing. I don't mind the occasional f**k if the story calls for it but too much is vulgar and childish.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I'm not much of a writer, I'll try this one again though :).

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

This is my second intro post as my first one was rejected for being too short. I've tryed to flesh this one out so, hopefully, it will be enough. If not, then could the person refusing it please tell me where I'm going wrong?