Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: /chat Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For me, discussing is a way to clear up topics in my head that I have been thinking on. I do this by gathering other people's opinion and reading the comments made.
Sadly, I haven't been able to do this in /chat anymore as people cut me of and send me to /barrenschat. From what I remember, Barrenschat was for your everyday lolz and roflmao-chat. And the chat channel was for regular chit-chat and in this case: Discussions (not arguments!).

Now I could be wrong, but just like other topics, I just want to clear this up for myself. Is it wrong of me to start discussions in /chat or are the people that cut me off being irrational?
For me, discussing is a way to clear up topics in my head that I have been thinking on. I do this by gathering other people's opinion and reading the comments made.
Sadly, I haven't been able to do this in /chat anymore as people cut me of and send me to /barrenschat. From what I remember, Barrenschat was for your everyday lolz and roflmao-chat. And the chat channel was for regular chit-chat and in this case: Discussions (not arguments!).

Now I could be wrong, but just like other topics, I just want to clear this up for myself. Is it wrong of me to start discussions in /chat or are the people that cut me off being irrational?
You're allowed to have discussions, but try keep them relatively brief and if EEVEERRYOOONEEE is talking in it, it'll get majorly spammy, so it'll have to be taken to Barrens.

But what discussion were you trying to bring up?
You're allowed to have discussions, but try keep them relatively brief and if EEVEERRYOOONEEE is talking in it, it'll get majorly spammy, so it'll have to be taken to Barrens.

But what discussion were you trying to bring up?
I was trying to get a reason for Death Knights to hang around taverns. People started ranting and sending me to Barrens, I misplaced a comment, hell broke loose.
I was trying to get a reason for Death Knights to hang around taverns. People started ranting and sending me to Barrens, I misplaced a comment, hell broke loose.
*blinks*

If it's go on for a long time, then it's better in Barrens. Or better yet, on the forum so it doesn't get lost in a wave of LOLZ etc.

But yeah, people shouldn't be barking Barrens whenever you bring up a topic to discuss in chat. That's allowed.
*blinks*

If it's go on for a long time, then it's better in Barrens. Or better yet, on the forum so it doesn't get lost in a wave of LOLZ etc.

But yeah, people shouldn't be barking Barrens whenever you bring up a topic to discuss in chat. That's allowed.
Well, thanks for your time. :) *huggle*
Well, thanks for your time. :) *huggle*