Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aircraft Ho!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be possible to get the engineering requirement removed from the two available aircraft flying mounts.

The [item]Flying Machine Control[/item],

And the [item]Turbo-Charged Flying Machine Control[/item].

I think this would be really useful for any aircraft travel, perticularly in the Northrend region, as well as perhaps being used off of Zepplins and the like. At any rate, please consider this!
Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be possible to get the engineering requirement removed from the two available aircraft flying mounts.

The [item]Flying Machine Control[/item],

And the [item]Turbo-Charged Flying Machine Control[/item].

I think this would be really useful for any aircraft travel, perticularly in the Northrend region, as well as perhaps being used off of Zepplins and the like. At any rate, please consider this!
Ah, well, fair enough I suppose, though I disagree with the notion that we should have to commit to training an OOC skill in order to use an IC item.

It could be really interesting to do some learning to fly RP as well as perhaps dogfights in the skies and the like.
Ah, well, fair enough I suppose, though I disagree with the notion that we should have to commit to training an OOC skill in order to use an IC item.

It could be really interesting to do some learning to fly RP as well as perhaps dogfights in the skies and the like.
I agree with Vrahn.
I agree with Vrahn.
Vrahn Wrote:dogfights in the skies
I love you, Vrahn. XD
Vrahn Wrote:dogfights in the skies
I love you, Vrahn. XD