Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Valdariath`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, it all started about three or four years ago, through kinda silly forum RPGs wherein everybody was the greatest Jedi Master or the best friend of Elune. In time, though, I had been able to -hopefully- develop my role-playing skills and to interact with pretty good RP communities, and the more I played, the more fun I had.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Turkey, and my primary language is -well, not so hard to guess- Turkish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started with a very addictive game called "Warcraft 3" which was obviously made by people who wanted to enslave half of the human population through the impeccably -damn,why?- wondrous production. Then came some even more addictive and impeccably wondrous one named "World of Warcraft"--and..and..

What made you seek our server over others?:
Actually, I've been role-playing in Blizz servers for quite some time, but lately, the community started to..go mad, in the kindest way of saying this. And to be honest, I just googled "World of Warcraft Private Role Playing Server", and after a short research, I found out the server that I'm filling out an introduction form right now is probably the best amongst them all.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I cannot say that I'm a lover of all the fighting stuff. I do enjoy to role-play in warm, friendly taverns, but my favorite is exploring! That may be done with just one close friend, or with eager and friendly guildmates.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As a race, I like Dwarfs (Dwarves--spell check.), because of the high number of Brann Bronzebeard-ish members in the Dwarf communities. As for my favorite class, I think I really like hunters and druids, because of their extensive relationships with the nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a friendly community with skilled role-players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding.

Simply unbearable.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I intend to complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. I just would like to say that I'm really happy to be here.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, it all started about three or four years ago, through kinda silly forum RPGs wherein everybody was the greatest Jedi Master or the best friend of Elune. In time, though, I had been able to -hopefully- develop my role-playing skills and to interact with pretty good RP communities, and the more I played, the more fun I had.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Turkey, and my primary language is -well, not so hard to guess- Turkish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started with a very addictive game called "Warcraft 3" which was obviously made by people who wanted to enslave half of the human population through the impeccably -damn,why?- wondrous production. Then came some even more addictive and impeccably wondrous one named "World of Warcraft"--and..and..

What made you seek our server over others?:
Actually, I've been role-playing in Blizz servers for quite some time, but lately, the community started to..go mad, in the kindest way of saying this. And to be honest, I just googled "World of Warcraft Private Role Playing Server", and after a short research, I found out the server that I'm filling out an introduction form right now is probably the best amongst them all.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I cannot say that I'm a lover of all the fighting stuff. I do enjoy to role-play in warm, friendly taverns, but my favorite is exploring! That may be done with just one close friend, or with eager and friendly guildmates.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As a race, I like Dwarfs (Dwarves--spell check.), because of the high number of Brann Bronzebeard-ish members in the Dwarf communities. As for my favorite class, I think I really like hunters and druids, because of their extensive relationships with the nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a friendly community with skilled role-players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding.

Simply unbearable.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I intend to complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. I just would like to say that I'm really happy to be here.