Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zanzul`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello,
Well my name is Robin and i come from Estonia. I've played a lot of games over my years and most of them have been roleplay games. I've played World of Warcraft ever since it came out on the regular server, mostly on RP and RP-PvP servers. Now i've RP'd in WoW for about 5 years now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I was born and raised in Estonia, and both my parents are Estonian so my primary language would also be Estonian. But since Estonia uses a whole lot of English I've picked it up over the times and by now i consider myself fluent in it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I have played all the Warcraft games eversince Warcraft I and so, and I also played the original Starcraft game so I started liking the Blizzard merchandise and so I got involved in the Warcraft side of life.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, It seems to have good RP and you don't let anyone in, so it shouldn't have that many pesky non-RPers or people who don't speak English or something.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, it depends on the character I am currently playing. On my dwarf characters i enjoy some nice relaxing tavern roleplay with some action on the side, while on my troll characters i mostly enjoy the action and fighting sorts of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I actually have two favorite races which would be the Dwarf and the Troll. I like their lore the most since i find it the most interesting. Also i like their accents which i believe bring more RP into the game. My favorite class would honestly be the warlock because of their sinister aura around them. I haven't really played the warlock class a lot yet, since sadly Dwarves and Trolls cant be warlocks on the official server.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, most of all i expect some good roleplay from this server. That would be my primary expectation. Second of i would hope that there are at least a couple of active players since i spend a whole lot of time online and most of it playing Warcraft.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, probably the rule about everyone in the server having to know the lore of Warcraft and such. On the official servers i got a lot of people who most of the time didn't even have an idea what i was talking about since they never had taken the time to study the lore a little and read up a bit. Also the Respect rule seems very good, since we'd also get a lot of people going "lol wtf u doin rp fagtard" or something like that which seriously annoyed me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Umm, here it goes...

There once was a small Gurubasi troll named Zanzul. Zanzul was a happy little was a happy little troll living in Stranglethorn in a small trollish village. Zanzul's father was a hunter and his mother was a witch doctor. On one horrible day, the alliance set foot in the Stranglethorn Vale. All of the male trolls of a certain age were converted into warriors in an attempt to push the humans out of their home. Zanzul's father was sent with a small pack of headhunters to take out a squad of human warriors. The trolls had regeneration on their side, and they thought that would bring them to victory. Even though the trolls were outnumbered they didn't think the humans would even stand a chance. But there weren't only warriors in that squad. They had mages with them who were trained to use fire magic. The trolls attacked without knowing that fact and they were killed. Soon after Zanzul's mother was sent out too with the rest of the fully grown trolls of the village to get one last chance of eliminating the humans. Sadly they had failed in their mission. At that time a orc wandered by who had escaped from the human interment camps and had joined the Horde. When he found the small troll he didn't know that it was not a Horde child and took him with him. He took the small troll to Orgrimmar where the troll was brought up and taught the ways of the Mage. Now he seeks vengeance on the humans for what they did to his people in any way necessary.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, I would love to get onto this server since I've tried other servers and I have played on the official server for a long time now, but this server seems to have the rules set and the people to enforce those rules, which should guarantee good roleplay.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello,
Well my name is Robin and i come from Estonia. I've played a lot of games over my years and most of them have been roleplay games. I've played World of Warcraft ever since it came out on the regular server, mostly on RP and RP-PvP servers. Now i've RP'd in WoW for about 5 years now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I was born and raised in Estonia, and both my parents are Estonian so my primary language would also be Estonian. But since Estonia uses a whole lot of English I've picked it up over the times and by now i consider myself fluent in it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I have played all the Warcraft games eversince Warcraft I and so, and I also played the original Starcraft game so I started liking the Blizzard merchandise and so I got involved in the Warcraft side of life.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, It seems to have good RP and you don't let anyone in, so it shouldn't have that many pesky non-RPers or people who don't speak English or something.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, it depends on the character I am currently playing. On my dwarf characters i enjoy some nice relaxing tavern roleplay with some action on the side, while on my troll characters i mostly enjoy the action and fighting sorts of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I actually have two favorite races which would be the Dwarf and the Troll. I like their lore the most since i find it the most interesting. Also i like their accents which i believe bring more RP into the game. My favorite class would honestly be the warlock because of their sinister aura around them. I haven't really played the warlock class a lot yet, since sadly Dwarves and Trolls cant be warlocks on the official server.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, most of all i expect some good roleplay from this server. That would be my primary expectation. Second of i would hope that there are at least a couple of active players since i spend a whole lot of time online and most of it playing Warcraft.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, probably the rule about everyone in the server having to know the lore of Warcraft and such. On the official servers i got a lot of people who most of the time didn't even have an idea what i was talking about since they never had taken the time to study the lore a little and read up a bit. Also the Respect rule seems very good, since we'd also get a lot of people going "lol wtf u doin rp fagtard" or something like that which seriously annoyed me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Umm, here it goes...

There once was a small Gurubasi troll named Zanzul. Zanzul was a happy little was a happy little troll living in Stranglethorn in a small trollish village. Zanzul's father was a hunter and his mother was a witch doctor. On one horrible day, the alliance set foot in the Stranglethorn Vale. All of the male trolls of a certain age were converted into warriors in an attempt to push the humans out of their home. Zanzul's father was sent with a small pack of headhunters to take out a squad of human warriors. The trolls had regeneration on their side, and they thought that would bring them to victory. Even though the trolls were outnumbered they didn't think the humans would even stand a chance. But there weren't only warriors in that squad. They had mages with them who were trained to use fire magic. The trolls attacked without knowing that fact and they were killed. Soon after Zanzul's mother was sent out too with the rest of the fully grown trolls of the village to get one last chance of eliminating the humans. Sadly they had failed in their mission. At that time a orc wandered by who had escaped from the human interment camps and had joined the Horde. When he found the small troll he didn't know that it was not a Horde child and took him with him. He took the small troll to Orgrimmar where the troll was brought up and taught the ways of the Mage. Now he seeks vengeance on the humans for what they did to his people in any way necessary.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, I would love to get onto this server since I've tried other servers and I have played on the official server for a long time now, but this server seems to have the rules set and the people to enforce those rules, which should guarantee good roleplay.