Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Saxo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a player that respects other players and like to work togheder with people and get some more friends. i'm open and helpful.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Denmark and my primary language is danish, but my english is pretty good thoug i might have a spelling mistake or two once in a while. oh, and my gramma ain't the best but you can understand what i'm typing

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing warcraft 2 and 3 and when vanilla wow came out i startet playing that too and got hooked on it like i did with warcraft 2 and 3

What made you seek our server over others?:
i have been reading throug you wiki side and thougt that your server sounded like the place for me. there is a good control of things, but it's not big brother style..

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the quite type of rp.. a nice talk and somthing to eat, but also i like the action.. but i will try to avoide fighting if i can..

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is taurens because of the lore they have and how they are.
my favorite class is shaman also because of thier lore and how shamans are.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to finde a friendly RP server with lot's of open people and of course some good RP

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the Maturity one.
i like that because then we can be sure on there will be no lolboyz and such..

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't now if you can call it a story but here you go
I am the one that stands before your wall with spear and shield in hand my bow on my back and sword at my side, you leave me without a horse but I march on. I stand with but a handful of others before your wall to defend you without the aid of a wall without the aid of those behind it I stand alone with my brothers and we stop any from reaching your wall to bring you peace and tranquillity, When you call for aid it is there we rush to stand with shields before you to bear the harm so you must not.

When you are alone and In need of food we get you it, or those behind the wall offer you it. When we cry with hunger and pain no one comes to us. When the war ends it is the thousands that stood the wall people remember the massive armies the clashed and the generals that lead them that people remember, I and the few walk alone in the shadows forgotten and over looked though we have been there all this time and bearded so much pain you forget about us. We ask for no song, no statue in our name. Only that we are remembered and when we cry in pain people come to us and stand over us as we suffer. But they do not, we suffer alone in the shadows, they watch with peaceful bliss as we suffer and march onwards in our pain.

We are not saints, we are not angles we are the forgotten the lost.... the frontline of all wars and suffering. We chose this path so others do not suffer it call me a fool I care not.... I am the forgotten one.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope... I read moste of the wiki and think i got the most of it.. and if not i'm sure there will be some friendly players online to help me alittle
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a player that respects other players and like to work togheder with people and get some more friends. i'm open and helpful.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Denmark and my primary language is danish, but my english is pretty good thoug i might have a spelling mistake or two once in a while. oh, and my gramma ain't the best but you can understand what i'm typing

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing warcraft 2 and 3 and when vanilla wow came out i startet playing that too and got hooked on it like i did with warcraft 2 and 3

What made you seek our server over others?:
i have been reading throug you wiki side and thougt that your server sounded like the place for me. there is a good control of things, but it's not big brother style..

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the quite type of rp.. a nice talk and somthing to eat, but also i like the action.. but i will try to avoide fighting if i can..

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is taurens because of the lore they have and how they are.
my favorite class is shaman also because of thier lore and how shamans are.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to finde a friendly RP server with lot's of open people and of course some good RP

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the Maturity one.
i like that because then we can be sure on there will be no lolboyz and such..

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't now if you can call it a story but here you go
I am the one that stands before your wall with spear and shield in hand my bow on my back and sword at my side, you leave me without a horse but I march on. I stand with but a handful of others before your wall to defend you without the aid of a wall without the aid of those behind it I stand alone with my brothers and we stop any from reaching your wall to bring you peace and tranquillity, When you call for aid it is there we rush to stand with shields before you to bear the harm so you must not.

When you are alone and In need of food we get you it, or those behind the wall offer you it. When we cry with hunger and pain no one comes to us. When the war ends it is the thousands that stood the wall people remember the massive armies the clashed and the generals that lead them that people remember, I and the few walk alone in the shadows forgotten and over looked though we have been there all this time and bearded so much pain you forget about us. We ask for no song, no statue in our name. Only that we are remembered and when we cry in pain people come to us and stand over us as we suffer. But they do not, we suffer alone in the shadows, they watch with peaceful bliss as we suffer and march onwards in our pain.

We are not saints, we are not angles we are the forgotten the lost.... the frontline of all wars and suffering. We chose this path so others do not suffer it call me a fool I care not.... I am the forgotten one.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope... I read moste of the wiki and think i got the most of it.. and if not i'm sure there will be some friendly players online to help me alittle