Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The chopper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I have no idea where to post this, so I though, "Why not General Discussion?"

Anyway, is it allowed for us to RP out making the Chopper mount? I am just curious, because I have been on some RP servers where they did not allow it.
Okay, I have no idea where to post this, so I though, "Why not General Discussion?"

Anyway, is it allowed for us to RP out making the Chopper mount? I am just curious, because I have been on some RP servers where they did not allow it.
I believe you need to have a damned good reason to have or make something like that.
I believe you need to have a damned good reason to have or make something like that.
There is a storyline made by Anski about building the mechanochopper, and it was made while she was a grunt.

With that in mind, there's no reason why you can't.

Shoot for the stars!
There is a storyline made by Anski about building the mechanochopper, and it was made while she was a grunt.

With that in mind, there's no reason why you can't.

Shoot for the stars!
We had a guild for a while that was centered around fighting on flying machines (Though they never actually did much). So I assume there is little to know regulation on them.
We had a guild for a while that was centered around fighting on flying machines (Though they never actually did much). So I assume there is little to know regulation on them.
Well, my toon, Willas, Always wanted to be an expert Engineer. WOuld I be able to RP it out if I already RP him as an engineer?
Well, my toon, Willas, Always wanted to be an expert Engineer. WOuld I be able to RP it out if I already RP him as an engineer?
He would first need to be a master of engineering, considering how complex the chopper would be. But yes, as long as you are a master engineer, or at least close, IC.. you can make one.
He would first need to be a master of engineering, considering how complex the chopper would be. But yes, as long as you are a master engineer, or at least close, IC.. you can make one.
Cool, thanks!
Cool, thanks!