Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Guns360`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I love lore, and reading. I also enjoy the occasional fps, rts, rpg, and any combination thereof. I respect others, am usually engaging in light rp wherever I am in the gaming world, and enjoy shifting my ideals and perceptions based on my role. to see the world in a different light, and act based upon said light. Right now, I am extremely dissatisfied with where the gaming genre is going. it pains me to remember how great titles like Final Fantasy(VII), Dragon warrior, and Zelda have become selling points rather than continuing to be hallmarks and legends of awe-inspiring proportions. I like the classics, and can mildly appreciate the new generation of rpgs( the pretty ones that last anywhere from 30-60 hours)
One game in particular brings a reaction out of me, and gives me hope. the Elder scrolls IV:Oblivion(the previous ES titles were not nearly on par with IV).nothing comes to mind that could help me describe the love I had for it, even after I had completed the last side-quest and began my personal vendetta against the demons in earnest.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from The United States.
I primarily speak English, but I know a smattering of German as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had been playing Warcraft III for a while, and really loved the lore. When I found out that WoW existed, I almost immediately subscribed. 3 years later, I got tired of the lack of Real RP and left WoW forever. that is, until I found the Private server communities almost a year later.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have traversed a great many private servers, watched several RP servers rise, fall, then rise again under new management. This one seems pretty steady, but that is to be seen. I seek permanent residence in a long-lasting server that has both light, AND heavy Role play available in abundance.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplaying with any amount of people, whether it is alone, to myself and no one else, or in a crowd of hundred.(not likely on a server)
Fighting rp(that is, roleplaying a fight) doesnt quite take with me. i'm all for describing actions/dodges/spells etc in a "roleplay" fight, but I don't quite have the finger-strength to do the typing, grammar checking, AND presence of mind to emoticon-die at the same time. that being said, I've engaged in most forms of role play, from erotic to camping to being a political leader of an organization. I took a break( 7 months, or so) from wow and other forms of roleplay, so I might be a bit rusty.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans, ever adaptable, have brought themselves to the forefront of Azeroth, and maintain their presence, no matter the devastation they endure. their versatility, lack of preexisting constraints/ideology makes them ideal for my often mercurial style of role play.
Mages(although, i would really like to encompass a few different schools than just fire, arcane, and frost)
command a level of versatility and power anywhere they go, regardless of their often frail physique. that aside, I've always found a love for the impetuous wizard in any story.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect other players to listen to me at the same level I listen to them. I want to be a part of their story just as they are part of mine. also, it helps that doing so can create friendship.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is a requirement, not just a nicety or option.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I dont have much time right now. I'll send it in later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I might at times have to leave and be afk for a spell.(bad pun) Please understand, and dont hate me if something comes up and I have to leave right before we finish Finish off Deathwing's twilight flight, or engage the seaforium charges and save Stormwind from impending doom. RL DOES take precedent.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I love lore, and reading. I also enjoy the occasional fps, rts, rpg, and any combination thereof. I respect others, am usually engaging in light rp wherever I am in the gaming world, and enjoy shifting my ideals and perceptions based on my role. to see the world in a different light, and act based upon said light. Right now, I am extremely dissatisfied with where the gaming genre is going. it pains me to remember how great titles like Final Fantasy(VII), Dragon warrior, and Zelda have become selling points rather than continuing to be hallmarks and legends of awe-inspiring proportions. I like the classics, and can mildly appreciate the new generation of rpgs( the pretty ones that last anywhere from 30-60 hours)
One game in particular brings a reaction out of me, and gives me hope. the Elder scrolls IV:Oblivion(the previous ES titles were not nearly on par with IV).nothing comes to mind that could help me describe the love I had for it, even after I had completed the last side-quest and began my personal vendetta against the demons in earnest.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from The United States.
I primarily speak English, but I know a smattering of German as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had been playing Warcraft III for a while, and really loved the lore. When I found out that WoW existed, I almost immediately subscribed. 3 years later, I got tired of the lack of Real RP and left WoW forever. that is, until I found the Private server communities almost a year later.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have traversed a great many private servers, watched several RP servers rise, fall, then rise again under new management. This one seems pretty steady, but that is to be seen. I seek permanent residence in a long-lasting server that has both light, AND heavy Role play available in abundance.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplaying with any amount of people, whether it is alone, to myself and no one else, or in a crowd of hundred.(not likely on a server)
Fighting rp(that is, roleplaying a fight) doesnt quite take with me. i'm all for describing actions/dodges/spells etc in a "roleplay" fight, but I don't quite have the finger-strength to do the typing, grammar checking, AND presence of mind to emoticon-die at the same time. that being said, I've engaged in most forms of role play, from erotic to camping to being a political leader of an organization. I took a break( 7 months, or so) from wow and other forms of roleplay, so I might be a bit rusty.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans, ever adaptable, have brought themselves to the forefront of Azeroth, and maintain their presence, no matter the devastation they endure. their versatility, lack of preexisting constraints/ideology makes them ideal for my often mercurial style of role play.
Mages(although, i would really like to encompass a few different schools than just fire, arcane, and frost)
command a level of versatility and power anywhere they go, regardless of their often frail physique. that aside, I've always found a love for the impetuous wizard in any story.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect other players to listen to me at the same level I listen to them. I want to be a part of their story just as they are part of mine. also, it helps that doing so can create friendship.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is a requirement, not just a nicety or option.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I dont have much time right now. I'll send it in later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I might at times have to leave and be afk for a spell.(bad pun) Please understand, and dont hate me if something comes up and I have to leave right before we finish Finish off Deathwing's twilight flight, or engage the seaforium charges and save Stormwind from impending doom. RL DOES take precedent.