Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Samy`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am quite new and inexperienced on WoW but I've roleplayed a bit with my friend who's already registered here. I don't really like to be in charge but I can do it if it's necessary. Mostly I'm just a plain follower but surely I won't be running useless errands for everyone. I could be called a rank and file soldier.

As I said, I've roleplayed on WoW a little bit before coming here. But it's not that great on a funserver. It was mostly travelling around the world and drinking in taverns. But that's fine to me! Still an epic battle from time to time doesn't hurt.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Finland and almost obviously, my primary language Finnish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend showed me Warcraft III a looong time ago but it really didn't catch me back then. I found WoW when my cousin gave me an opportunity to try it. It was a while ago too.

During the summer 2009, I decided to try the free WoW trial with my friend and in the autumn, I found the world of private servers and I've been playing since then.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend (the one I've been roleplaying with) suggested this one to me. I guess I can trust in his word. This seems like a fine server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Many, many kinds. Drinking at a tavern, scouting enemy territory, wreaking havoc around the enemy countryside... Every style has it's bad and good sides but if it's epic, it's most likely good. I also have a passion for epic speeches.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like many different races but gnomes are not really my favourites. My favourite classes are probably warrior and druid. One for hacking, one for healing.

My favourite race... Probably the Orcs. Savage but honourable, brutal but smart. They also have some good humouristic qualities.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Finally some hardcore roleplaying. Not some idiots fooling around. I'd like to see some good and well behaving players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It has to be respect. I haven't seen it too many times on other servers. People spamming each other with duel requests and begging for gold... No thank you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The battle raged on and on. Alliance made an assault on Durotar and Horde forces were defending all that was dear to them. A large Alliance army had already raided Razor Hill and they had to be stopped.

The remaining Horde soldiers rallied at the Razorwind Canyon. Alliance wouldn't get any further. Despire being outnumbered, the brave warriors of Durotar fought side by side and finally turned the tide. The Alliance army was stopped and driven back to their ships. But many great warriors were lost.

Murgol was a young warrior who had survived the battle and such a bloodshed was quite a shock to him. He had lost many good friends but he had survived this bloody baptism. He could feel the adrenaline escaping his weary body. He realised that this was his path, a warrior's path.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am quite new and inexperienced on WoW but I've roleplayed a bit with my friend who's already registered here. I don't really like to be in charge but I can do it if it's necessary. Mostly I'm just a plain follower but surely I won't be running useless errands for everyone. I could be called a rank and file soldier.

As I said, I've roleplayed on WoW a little bit before coming here. But it's not that great on a funserver. It was mostly travelling around the world and drinking in taverns. But that's fine to me! Still an epic battle from time to time doesn't hurt.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Finland and almost obviously, my primary language Finnish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend showed me Warcraft III a looong time ago but it really didn't catch me back then. I found WoW when my cousin gave me an opportunity to try it. It was a while ago too.

During the summer 2009, I decided to try the free WoW trial with my friend and in the autumn, I found the world of private servers and I've been playing since then.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend (the one I've been roleplaying with) suggested this one to me. I guess I can trust in his word. This seems like a fine server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Many, many kinds. Drinking at a tavern, scouting enemy territory, wreaking havoc around the enemy countryside... Every style has it's bad and good sides but if it's epic, it's most likely good. I also have a passion for epic speeches.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like many different races but gnomes are not really my favourites. My favourite classes are probably warrior and druid. One for hacking, one for healing.

My favourite race... Probably the Orcs. Savage but honourable, brutal but smart. They also have some good humouristic qualities.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Finally some hardcore roleplaying. Not some idiots fooling around. I'd like to see some good and well behaving players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It has to be respect. I haven't seen it too many times on other servers. People spamming each other with duel requests and begging for gold... No thank you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The battle raged on and on. Alliance made an assault on Durotar and Horde forces were defending all that was dear to them. A large Alliance army had already raided Razor Hill and they had to be stopped.

The remaining Horde soldiers rallied at the Razorwind Canyon. Alliance wouldn't get any further. Despire being outnumbered, the brave warriors of Durotar fought side by side and finally turned the tide. The Alliance army was stopped and driven back to their ships. But many great warriors were lost.

Murgol was a young warrior who had survived the battle and such a bloodshed was quite a shock to him. He had lost many good friends but he had survived this bloody baptism. He could feel the adrenaline escaping his weary body. He realised that this was his path, a warrior's path.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: