Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Drunkdwarf`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well i'm a hardcore player (at least I was until I hit 80 and got a bit bored :P), and when i'm at my best I can play 8 hours or more straight. I enjoy raiding, PVPing, however I enjoy RPing the most.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States of American and my primary is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft after play WC3: FT and started playing a few months after the initial release. I do love killing my orcs & dwarves as much as the next guy (and maybe a bit more).

What made you seek our server over others?:
I chose your server mostly because there are so many people on it, it couldn't possibly be a scam (yes really :P). I also enjoy how official y'all are with everything and how polite but at the same time gamer-friendly you are to people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite kind of roleplay is sitting around in a bar, maybe taking a few puffs from the pipe, guzzling some ale and telling stories with friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class combo is a Dwarf Warrior. The dwarf is because they are quite...awsome is the only word I can think of (big beards, drunks, ride cool rams, etc.), and the warrior is because you get to hack someone brutally to death up close >:D.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My only real expectation is that there will be a good amount of people & that the roleplaying will be fun and plenty.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one I do enjoy is Grekor's rule of no-godmodding. I do despise those who claim to be part dragon or son of Arthas or daughter of Kil'Jaedan and....*etc*

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ivan looked about the barren fields of what was once Lordaeron. The stout dwarf bent over and picked up some of the blackened soil and felt through it. A bone appears. "They were ere. Few days ago et most." Said Ivan in a solemn tone. A Dwarf in a similar tattered Alliance uniform with a large rifle stepped forward. "Sir they er behind us en ahead of us- where do we go now?" Asked the dwarf. His eyes were bloodshot and his face had many scars. "We shall continue as planned- if we kin make it ta the Scarlets...we may make et yet." Ivan replied solemnly. The second dwarf turned to a party of 20-25 dwarves like himself, all wearing tattered clothing and holding a variety of weapons "Awright men you eard' im'! MOVE OUT!" Shouted the dwarf. The ragged band continued forward into the heart of Arthas's empire. As they continued Ivan thought to himself "How did we git inta' this?"
END

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I s'pose my only question is on leveling. I beleive I read you can only reach 50 on this server or you'll get banned- is this true?
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well i'm a hardcore player (at least I was until I hit 80 and got a bit bored :P), and when i'm at my best I can play 8 hours or more straight. I enjoy raiding, PVPing, however I enjoy RPing the most.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States of American and my primary is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft after play WC3: FT and started playing a few months after the initial release. I do love killing my orcs & dwarves as much as the next guy (and maybe a bit more).

What made you seek our server over others?:
I chose your server mostly because there are so many people on it, it couldn't possibly be a scam (yes really :P). I also enjoy how official y'all are with everything and how polite but at the same time gamer-friendly you are to people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite kind of roleplay is sitting around in a bar, maybe taking a few puffs from the pipe, guzzling some ale and telling stories with friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class combo is a Dwarf Warrior. The dwarf is because they are quite...awsome is the only word I can think of (big beards, drunks, ride cool rams, etc.), and the warrior is because you get to hack someone brutally to death up close >:D.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My only real expectation is that there will be a good amount of people & that the roleplaying will be fun and plenty.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one I do enjoy is Grekor's rule of no-godmodding. I do despise those who claim to be part dragon or son of Arthas or daughter of Kil'Jaedan and....*etc*

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ivan looked about the barren fields of what was once Lordaeron. The stout dwarf bent over and picked up some of the blackened soil and felt through it. A bone appears. "They were ere. Few days ago et most." Said Ivan in a solemn tone. A Dwarf in a similar tattered Alliance uniform with a large rifle stepped forward. "Sir they er behind us en ahead of us- where do we go now?" Asked the dwarf. His eyes were bloodshot and his face had many scars. "We shall continue as planned- if we kin make it ta the Scarlets...we may make et yet." Ivan replied solemnly. The second dwarf turned to a party of 20-25 dwarves like himself, all wearing tattered clothing and holding a variety of weapons "Awright men you eard' im'! MOVE OUT!" Shouted the dwarf. The ragged band continued forward into the heart of Arthas's empire. As they continued Ivan thought to himself "How did we git inta' this?"
END

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I s'pose my only question is on leveling. I beleive I read you can only reach 50 on this server or you'll get banned- is this true?