Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Doomlord60`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player I prefer to use full English and grammar, but I don't flame those that find it easier to use the "leet speak" I just find it alot simpler to understand people and to be understood. I take a very serious stance on people coming onto RP servers just to go around greifing... They know who they are.... But also I dont always speak IC, sometimes I occasionaly go ooc for any reason and use the classic (( )), hopefully people will understand what that means. I also am not tolerant at all with people making homophobic, racist or any other discriminative comments, and people who tend to use offensive languge, and other terms like that. When it comes to RPing I enjoy to have a serious one, but if i'm with well-known friends and we're not being entirely serious I do tend as most people do, to make a joke to do with our rp (I hope I do not offend anyone in doing this and if I do I would give them my sincerest apology). But I think that just about sums that up.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, and the languge I speak is English. Sadly I do not speak any other languges but English and the basics of French and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to warcraft by a very good friend of mine who would make the very best jokes about it and then I bought WoW, Burning crusade and then WotLK.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I found a Private fun server which I tried but didn't appeal to me that much so I went looking for dedicated RP servers, and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like really most kinds of RP (except romance!) I dont really mind as long as the people I'm with arn't greifers, hackers or any other form of abusive players.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I always liked playing as a Blood Elf paladin, or a Tauren warrior. I guess I just like playing as races which use big two-handed swords or hammers.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I simply expect a fun, free and serious role-play free of un-balance and greifing/hacking.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Personally I belive the respect one is the most appealing. Just the fact of starting out and some annoying immature person coming up and going "ZOMG N00B GET SK1LLZ!!!" really ticks me off, so I enjoy having respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to state this when I move up to Gruntship if possible please.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, this about covers it thank you and please accept my request.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player I prefer to use full English and grammar, but I don't flame those that find it easier to use the "leet speak" I just find it alot simpler to understand people and to be understood. I take a very serious stance on people coming onto RP servers just to go around greifing... They know who they are.... But also I dont always speak IC, sometimes I occasionaly go ooc for any reason and use the classic (( )), hopefully people will understand what that means. I also am not tolerant at all with people making homophobic, racist or any other discriminative comments, and people who tend to use offensive languge, and other terms like that. When it comes to RPing I enjoy to have a serious one, but if i'm with well-known friends and we're not being entirely serious I do tend as most people do, to make a joke to do with our rp (I hope I do not offend anyone in doing this and if I do I would give them my sincerest apology). But I think that just about sums that up.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, and the languge I speak is English. Sadly I do not speak any other languges but English and the basics of French and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to warcraft by a very good friend of mine who would make the very best jokes about it and then I bought WoW, Burning crusade and then WotLK.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I found a Private fun server which I tried but didn't appeal to me that much so I went looking for dedicated RP servers, and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like really most kinds of RP (except romance!) I dont really mind as long as the people I'm with arn't greifers, hackers or any other form of abusive players.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I always liked playing as a Blood Elf paladin, or a Tauren warrior. I guess I just like playing as races which use big two-handed swords or hammers.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I simply expect a fun, free and serious role-play free of un-balance and greifing/hacking.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Personally I belive the respect one is the most appealing. Just the fact of starting out and some annoying immature person coming up and going "ZOMG N00B GET SK1LLZ!!!" really ticks me off, so I enjoy having respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to state this when I move up to Gruntship if possible please.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, this about covers it thank you and please accept my request.
Remember to keep your OOC chatter to the global OOC channels we have or Party Chat. People don't like it when you use (()) in /say or /emote.
Remember to keep your OOC chatter to the global OOC channels we have or Party Chat. People don't like it when you use (()) in /say or /emote.