Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Stranglethorn Campe site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I was wondering if there can be a tent, campfire, a small chair and a few crates (For food and supplies ICly) be placed in a certain part of Stranglethorn Vale. I'm asking because my human, Drakus, will be camping in Stranglethorn soon and for when I am done or not around anyone else can use this spot also for camping? I have screenshots for where I think is a nice place :)
Okay, I was wondering if there can be a tent, campfire, a small chair and a few crates (For food and supplies ICly) be placed in a certain part of Stranglethorn Vale. I'm asking because my human, Drakus, will be camping in Stranglethorn soon and for when I am done or not around anyone else can use this spot also for camping? I have screenshots for where I think is a nice place :)
Spoiler:
[attachment=2]
Spoiler:
[attachment=1]
Spoiler:
[attachment=0]

Sorry for asking the GMs this much, but this could be nice for other happy campers right? :)
Spoiler:
[attachment=2]
Spoiler:
[attachment=1]
Spoiler:
[attachment=0]

Sorry for asking the GMs this much, but this could be nice for other happy campers right? :)
Umm...
[Image: stranglethorn.jpg]
[Image: s]

Use what's already there?
Umm...
[Image: stranglethorn.jpg]
[Image: s]

Use what's already there?
I might use that, but the reason for asking for a small camp site there is some people prefer to be alone and a bit deep in the jungle sometimes? Plus being near a waterfall with fresh water, and a nice place to swim below with nothing to eat you would really be nice, no? :)
I might use that, but the reason for asking for a small camp site there is some people prefer to be alone and a bit deep in the jungle sometimes? Plus being near a waterfall with fresh water, and a nice place to swim below with nothing to eat you would really be nice, no? :)