Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Engineering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I grinded up to 440 Engineering on Spiligrack, my Gnome. When I got there I found many problems. All of these are to do with the Grand Master engineering. The tinker item bolt-ons result in Disconnections. The wormhole generator for Northrend, albeit providing swirly circles and sparks, fails to work. The high level Engineering goggles CANNOT be learned. I am still exploring the 'damage zone' so to speak, but I would be increasingly grateful if these things could be adressed.

Sidenote: The wormhole generator is NOT an IC thing, as it would require of nuclear power cells, which aren't invented as of yet in game.
Ok, so I grinded up to 440 Engineering on Spiligrack, my Gnome. When I got there I found many problems. All of these are to do with the Grand Master engineering. The tinker item bolt-ons result in Disconnections. The wormhole generator for Northrend, albeit providing swirly circles and sparks, fails to work. The high level Engineering goggles CANNOT be learned. I am still exploring the 'damage zone' so to speak, but I would be increasingly grateful if these things could be adressed.

Sidenote: The wormhole generator is NOT an IC thing, as it would require of nuclear power cells, which aren't invented as of yet in game.
They don't work? Because you went Goblin engineering. Goblin engineering rarely works.

On a serious note, yes, most items with those kinds of effects and abilities tend to disconnect on CotH. Only Kretol could fix it, and since we don't really need it he probably won't. I'd say just refrain from using said items.
They don't work? Because you went Goblin engineering. Goblin engineering rarely works.

On a serious note, yes, most items with those kinds of effects and abilities tend to disconnect on CotH. Only Kretol could fix it, and since we don't really need it he probably won't. I'd say just refrain from using said items.
Goblin engineering breaks things? I wasn't aware of that! Thanks for the heads up! I chose it for more bombs and the like, because EVERYBODY loves bombs.

But really, you're engineering know-how impresses me, we must have a chat bout this...
Goblin engineering breaks things? I wasn't aware of that! Thanks for the heads up! I chose it for more bombs and the like, because EVERYBODY loves bombs.

But really, you're engineering know-how impresses me, we must have a chat bout this...
Heh, he was being sarcastic, since that's a "stipulation" for golbin tech.
Heh, he was being sarcastic, since that's a "stipulation" for golbin tech.
Okay, so we all now know some Engineering things don't work, but can we still atleast use the enchants ICly? :?
Okay, so we all now know some Engineering things don't work, but can we still atleast use the enchants ICly? :?
If I'm honest, only the frag belt and capes would be IC tinker mods. but I'd LOVE them. Also. The Goblin engineering guys have the acronym NERD and the Gnommish MEGA.

Put them together and we get a bunch of MEGANERDs
If I'm honest, only the frag belt and capes would be IC tinker mods. but I'd LOVE them. Also. The Goblin engineering guys have the acronym NERD and the Gnommish MEGA.

Put them together and we get a bunch of MEGANERDs