Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Styles (DivineBlack, Black Pearl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just as a quick note, the Black Pearl and DivineBlack styles have been disabled until I can get around to acquiring updated versions of them.

I just updated the WoW style by hand with all the code changes since 3.0.3, and I don't intend on doing the same with those two manually! I'm sure the authors will update (or have updated) them, but again, I just need to get them first!
Just as a quick note, the Black Pearl and DivineBlack styles have been disabled until I can get around to acquiring updated versions of them.

I just updated the WoW style by hand with all the code changes since 3.0.3, and I don't intend on doing the same with those two manually! I'm sure the authors will update (or have updated) them, but again, I just need to get them first!
No! My Divine Black is gone!
No! My Divine Black is gone!
All this red makes me sad.

Divine Black will be back soon hopefully!
All this red makes me sad.

Divine Black will be back soon hopefully!
My Divine Black disabled? IN THIS FORUM!?

/ragequit
My Divine Black disabled? IN THIS FORUM!?

/ragequit
You two are nubs.

NUBS.
You two are nubs.

NUBS.
;<

Why do you pick on us we never pick on you we could but we're nice you're just mean you're a bully you know what happens to bullies they get suspended or a detention maybe.
;<

Why do you pick on us we never pick on you we could but we're nice you're just mean you're a bully you know what happens to bullies they get suspended or a detention maybe.
Dude, what's this Divine Black? Horde Red is my main man.
Dude, what's this Divine Black? Horde Red is my main man.
I feel so... empty inside...

I don't know what to do with myself anymore. D:
Pages: 1 2 3