Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Creating an Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made an introduction and posted it on the site. I went to the Create a Server Account link and put in my information to do so. When I clicked Create Account, it told me I must make an introduction. I did, so I clicked on the link that was followed by the text; BE SURE TO READ THE THREAD LOCATED AT viewtopic.php?f=34&t=821. When I tried to read this, it said I did not have permission to read this forum. So I come here now to post my problem.

I was wondering if my post has to be approved first and posted back on the site for me to successfully create an account, or can I create an account right after I have posted my introduction since I couldn't before I didn't make one?
I made an introduction and posted it on the site. I went to the Create a Server Account link and put in my information to do so. When I clicked Create Account, it told me I must make an introduction. I did, so I clicked on the link that was followed by the text; BE SURE TO READ THE THREAD LOCATED AT viewtopic.php?f=34&t=821. When I tried to read this, it said I did not have permission to read this forum. So I come here now to post my problem.

I was wondering if my post has to be approved first and posted back on the site for me to successfully create an account, or can I create an account right after I have posted my introduction since I couldn't before I didn't make one?
Indeed, it's gotta be approved. One of us will get to it when we have a few.
Indeed, it's gotta be approved. One of us will get to it when we have a few.
Ah thank you very much. I appreciate it. =]
Ah thank you very much. I appreciate it. =]
Teehee, it seems your intro had yet to be approved!

I've done that now, was about to get through them, but distracted by Shakespeare!
Teehee, it seems your intro had yet to be approved!

I've done that now, was about to get through them, but distracted by Shakespeare!