Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Connection help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Calling all fellow mac users for help! I've done every thing from redownloading the patchs, to changing my config.wtf file to "Set" specifications of CoTH. Any ideas? Suggest? Pm me or post them here! Thanx for your time.
Calling all fellow mac users for help! I've done every thing from redownloading the patchs, to changing my config.wtf file to "Set" specifications of CoTH. Any ideas? Suggest? Pm me or post them here! Thanx for your time.
If you open WoW, what is the version number shown in the the bottom left of your screen? All the numbers, please. It should look something like this:
3.2.X (X X X X X) (Release)
If you open WoW, what is the version number shown in the the bottom left of your screen? All the numbers, please. It should look something like this:
3.2.X (X X X X X) (Release)
3.2.2 (10505)
3.2.2 (10505)
The last option is I completely reinstall wow. Which will take days at a womping 18 gigs of pure data. X-x
The last option is I completely reinstall wow. Which will take days at a womping 18 gigs of pure data. X-x
As stated on the other thread, please do so.
As stated on the other thread, please do so.
Ok I've done it, but still no good.
Ok I've done it, but still no good.