Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: EliasAndri`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello everyone!

Well, to start, my name is Elías and I've been roleplaying roughly since I discovered WoW roleplay servers three or four years ago. I've improved plenty since then but I'm still far from perfect! My previous experience would be from Epilogue, and before that I was on the EU retail servers Argent Dawn and Moonglade. Hopefully I can be accepted in, from what I've seen from these forums, a very friendly community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Iceland and am currently living there, but my primary language is English as I was raised for the most part of my life in the U.S., so my English isn't on a foreign language level.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My sister's friend, when I was younger, owned the game and I showed interest then. He let me create a character and play around a bit. I enjoyed it so much that eventually I managed to get my own account.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Originally I played on a private RP server called Epilogue, but that realm fell apart and I've been checking our various other servers since then. I've heard good things about this server from other Epilogue refugees so I decided to take a look, and I liked what I see so far! :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can always enjoy some humorous tavern/city RP as long as I have a friend or two to fool around with. I also like a little danger in my roleplay, although I tend to shy away from actual fighting as that usually leads to drama and a headache.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My most oftenly played race/class would be a human rogue, but I've gotten terribly bored of that style and I plan on trying out something new on this server. I'm thinkin' Undead. ^^

But as an actual favorite race or class, I don't have one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm just hoping for some nice and open people so my friend and I (who is also joining along with me) can have some enjoyable roleplay!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd say humility, back on the realm I played on retail, Argent Dawn (EU), everyone was so 'all-powerful' and such. I'm glad to see it as a rule on this server. :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I guess that's everything, thanks for reading and I hope to be welcomed by you all in-game!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello everyone!

Well, to start, my name is Elías and I've been roleplaying roughly since I discovered WoW roleplay servers three or four years ago. I've improved plenty since then but I'm still far from perfect! My previous experience would be from Epilogue, and before that I was on the EU retail servers Argent Dawn and Moonglade. Hopefully I can be accepted in, from what I've seen from these forums, a very friendly community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Iceland and am currently living there, but my primary language is English as I was raised for the most part of my life in the U.S., so my English isn't on a foreign language level.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My sister's friend, when I was younger, owned the game and I showed interest then. He let me create a character and play around a bit. I enjoyed it so much that eventually I managed to get my own account.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Originally I played on a private RP server called Epilogue, but that realm fell apart and I've been checking our various other servers since then. I've heard good things about this server from other Epilogue refugees so I decided to take a look, and I liked what I see so far! :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can always enjoy some humorous tavern/city RP as long as I have a friend or two to fool around with. I also like a little danger in my roleplay, although I tend to shy away from actual fighting as that usually leads to drama and a headache.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My most oftenly played race/class would be a human rogue, but I've gotten terribly bored of that style and I plan on trying out something new on this server. I'm thinkin' Undead. ^^

But as an actual favorite race or class, I don't have one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm just hoping for some nice and open people so my friend and I (who is also joining along with me) can have some enjoyable roleplay!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd say humility, back on the realm I played on retail, Argent Dawn (EU), everyone was so 'all-powerful' and such. I'm glad to see it as a rule on this server. :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I guess that's everything, thanks for reading and I hope to be welcomed by you all in-game!
Welcome! Be sure to familiarize yourself with how our server works, because it's nothing like Epilogue or Retail.
Welcome! Be sure to familiarize yourself with how our server works, because it's nothing like Epilogue or Retail.