Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Darri`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Darri and I'm a role-play-addict.

From when I was a young child my mind has always run rampant, my interest for reading and writing caught me very early on, leading to me wanting to become a writer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Iceland but I am more fluent in English than Icelandic. I started reading in English early on; that along with living in the states for 5 years have made me quite the enthusiast.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine, who just recently sent in an application, introduced me to avatar role-playing a couple years back, and I've been an addict ever since. I started straight away playing on role-play servers such as Argent Dawn and Moonglade, having been a long time post-by-post role-player.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I played on Epilogue for a couple of months after I quit retail. Me being the addict that I am, I started to scavenge for a new role-play server like a stray dog.

My friend, Elias, found out about this place and immediately told me about it. After going through the strict rules I was impressed to find a group of people dedicated to real role-playing. :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like anything from casually idling about to head-on brutality; although I tend to lean towards casual, relaxing role-play more.

I always play with a friend and if I'm not with my friend then I'll make one! :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undeads have always been my favorite along with the tauren and I have generally made mages or priests. However, I am thinking of making an undead warrior. My alignment being with the Sin'Sholai.

My character will start off as neutral and we will see how he matures with time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I always have low expectations for most everything I do so that I will either be pleasantly surprised or not terribly disappointed. However, I must admit that I broke my own rule when I saw this site here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills.

That rule is by far my favorite rule! Many a time have I come across role-players that don't know the difference between "a lot" and "alot". I think that I will cry my eyes out with joy if I see proper grammar.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I crave blueberries.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Darri and I'm a role-play-addict.

From when I was a young child my mind has always run rampant, my interest for reading and writing caught me very early on, leading to me wanting to become a writer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Iceland but I am more fluent in English than Icelandic. I started reading in English early on; that along with living in the states for 5 years have made me quite the enthusiast.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine, who just recently sent in an application, introduced me to avatar role-playing a couple years back, and I've been an addict ever since. I started straight away playing on role-play servers such as Argent Dawn and Moonglade, having been a long time post-by-post role-player.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I played on Epilogue for a couple of months after I quit retail. Me being the addict that I am, I started to scavenge for a new role-play server like a stray dog.

My friend, Elias, found out about this place and immediately told me about it. After going through the strict rules I was impressed to find a group of people dedicated to real role-playing. :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like anything from casually idling about to head-on brutality; although I tend to lean towards casual, relaxing role-play more.

I always play with a friend and if I'm not with my friend then I'll make one! :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undeads have always been my favorite along with the tauren and I have generally made mages or priests. However, I am thinking of making an undead warrior. My alignment being with the Sin'Sholai.

My character will start off as neutral and we will see how he matures with time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I always have low expectations for most everything I do so that I will either be pleasantly surprised or not terribly disappointed. However, I must admit that I broke my own rule when I saw this site here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills.

That rule is by far my favorite rule! Many a time have I come across role-players that don't know the difference between "a lot" and "alot". I think that I will cry my eyes out with joy if I see proper grammar.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I crave blueberries.
Welcome!
Welcome!