Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: magge180495`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello. Im a boy at the age of 14 (soon 15). Im from sweden so therefor my english may not be perfect but still understandeble. On my spare time i love to hang out with my friends and play with my new dog :) Its an lagotto romanagelo (or something like that). I also love to play basket although im not in a team or go to tranings. We dont got any basketball tranings here in my town. I have played wow before but not on rp server, so i dont got any previus experiance from it. But i have read a lot about it and me and my friend (simon) has decided to start agian. Before i played as Troll Hunter (sorry no information avialible becuase of long time inactivity). But when i start to play rp i think i want to be the more suporting class who keeps everyone on top and always have a smile at hand. If not that maybe the leader type. Dont really like to follow orders but to give speches and inspire my soldiers is something i love. Well thats little about me. If you want to know more fell free to ask. Im looking forward to meet you. Warmest wishes/ Markus

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from sweden-bleking-mörrum
Land Province Town

My primary language is Swedish but i also speek english, spanish and some japanese (intresst from manga i guees)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, it looked like a cool game. I cant really explain why but i like fantasy mmo games.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As i said before, i would like to play rp and i really miss wow. So i googled on "Privete server rp wow" and this was the first link. And it looks awsome.
And i guess its free, right?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, im a quite lazy tavern type but i also love to explore. And i cant think of any cooler than sit on a high mountain and watch out over a great battle or sometimes the landscapes.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, i have to say that i dont have any favorite when it comes to race. I like nearly all races (except gnomes and dwarfes).
My favorite class must be the rogue or the hunter thanks to there spacialation in strategy and to lure enemys into there very anoying traps, like "frezing trap" and "sap"

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, that the players take the rp seriously.
If i come up with something else i let you know.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That we on the server shouldent use sexual words for example.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There i was, and there he was. Standing right in front om me. I had him traped. I had maneeged to lure him into a cliff. There was no escape for him now. Finally, the hunt is over, i thought. I drow my arrow, the arrow that was going to taste his blood. The arrow who was going to strike him down. I putted the arrow on the bow string. Silently i Stretched my bow, And fired!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sorry for my bad story. Im not so good at it.
Just one question, its kindda dumb but this is free, right?
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello. Im a boy at the age of 14 (soon 15). Im from sweden so therefor my english may not be perfect but still understandeble. On my spare time i love to hang out with my friends and play with my new dog :) Its an lagotto romanagelo (or something like that). I also love to play basket although im not in a team or go to tranings. We dont got any basketball tranings here in my town. I have played wow before but not on rp server, so i dont got any previus experiance from it. But i have read a lot about it and me and my friend (simon) has decided to start agian. Before i played as Troll Hunter (sorry no information avialible becuase of long time inactivity). But when i start to play rp i think i want to be the more suporting class who keeps everyone on top and always have a smile at hand. If not that maybe the leader type. Dont really like to follow orders but to give speches and inspire my soldiers is something i love. Well thats little about me. If you want to know more fell free to ask. Im looking forward to meet you. Warmest wishes/ Markus

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from sweden-bleking-mörrum
Land Province Town

My primary language is Swedish but i also speek english, spanish and some japanese (intresst from manga i guees)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, it looked like a cool game. I cant really explain why but i like fantasy mmo games.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As i said before, i would like to play rp and i really miss wow. So i googled on "Privete server rp wow" and this was the first link. And it looks awsome.
And i guess its free, right?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, im a quite lazy tavern type but i also love to explore. And i cant think of any cooler than sit on a high mountain and watch out over a great battle or sometimes the landscapes.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, i have to say that i dont have any favorite when it comes to race. I like nearly all races (except gnomes and dwarfes).
My favorite class must be the rogue or the hunter thanks to there spacialation in strategy and to lure enemys into there very anoying traps, like "frezing trap" and "sap"

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, that the players take the rp seriously.
If i come up with something else i let you know.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That we on the server shouldent use sexual words for example.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There i was, and there he was. Standing right in front om me. I had him traped. I had maneeged to lure him into a cliff. There was no escape for him now. Finally, the hunt is over, i thought. I drow my arrow, the arrow that was going to taste his blood. The arrow who was going to strike him down. I putted the arrow on the bow string. Silently i Stretched my bow, And fired!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sorry for my bad story. Im not so good at it.
Just one question, its kindda dumb but this is free, right?
Welcome to the server!

Your English isn't half bad for a non-English speaker. ^.^ Just remember to capitalize those I's.
Welcome to the server!

Your English isn't half bad for a non-English speaker. ^.^ Just remember to capitalize those I's.
Hehe, It is a free server, don't worry...

And by the way, you speak spanish? Nice xD...
Hehe, It is a free server, don't worry...

And by the way, you speak spanish? Nice xD...
Quote:You're English isn't half bad for a non-English speaker. ^.^ Just remember to capitalize those I's.

Quote:You're English isn't half bad for a non-English speaker.

Quote:You're English isn't half bad

Quote:You're English

Quote:You're

Fail Hawk is fail.

And welcome to the server!
Quote:You're English isn't half bad for a non-English speaker. ^.^ Just remember to capitalize those I's.

Fail Hawk is fail.

Vrahn Wrote:

Fail Hawk is fail.

QUIET VRAHN. QQ

I was tired... D:
Vrahn Wrote:

Fail Hawk is fail.

QUIET VRAHN. QQ

I was tired... D:
Uhh... He wrote "Your" not "You're" D=.
Uhh... He wrote "Your" not "You're" D=.