Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Relapse`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to think of myself as a dedicated passionate role player. I'm very easy to get along with and coming from other Role Playing Communities, I always try to uphold the one golden rule that many generations of Role Player's have lost; Common Sense.

I am not brutally honest, but I do get to the point when explaining, but I have no problem in re-assuring on what I do explain and why. I've been told i'm a reasonable person, and that I do hold to a high regard.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America born and raised(on the playground...wait...) ...*Tucks in shirt* ...Right, back on topic! English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I love the story, I used to play retail with friends for role playing, however seeing the constant "lulsanta" around became frustrating for me; and the fact that it wasn't TRULY DIVERSIFIED ROLE PLAYING: I.E - You couldn't control other cities, ect.

Warcraft is very interesting. Other's call it bland and ordinary, but.... too me it isn't, but for others the solution is Role Playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've been looking for a new medium for quite some time; coming from other games. I searched WoW Role Playing Private Server's and this is the one that came up.

After reading it for abit, i've told some friends and we're highly interested in what this server can bring us. We're very willing to try it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of role play; though the ones that stand out to me the most are the ones you'd hardly find. Don't get me wrong, I love role playing Military type things, but... for now i'd want to focus on something less.

Perhaps a Dwarven Hunter who lives in the forest in Northrend? That sounds fun to me, just a group of hunters relaxing in a tavern one day only to group up and go on an expedition, taking a few days to travel the forest, resting and eating. I'm getting ahead of myself.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Personally I like Night Elves the most as a Death Knight. It would be my favorite.

For some reason, people have gotten the idea to RP their Death Knight as an Emo/wrist cutting bad-ass. Too me that isn't even it at all.

As a Night Elf Death Knight, encountering per-say a Night Elf Druid, you would have tension. A Death Knight is mainly for a solo type Role Play, but sometimes those can be the best.

The Death Knight could even be sneaking his way into a high inquisitor position, by using his sulking silvered tongue to persuade someone of higher standards.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have high expectations for this server, and hopefully i'll finally be able to just role play. Many server's i've come across of all mediums lack one thing these days; proper management and leadership.

I just want to finally sit back and role play, without having to worry about managing OOC'ly or dealing with that type of struggle. This place seems like it has common sense, and with that I respect.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Knowing when to Quit"

This perhaps is the one that appeals most to me; it is common sense. Something that is lacking in many players and leaders these days.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((The Story will actually be based off of the character I am wanting to create and RP. ))

"Leaves...wind... nature, fresh fish from the stream; my home. It's a place that i'll never forget." the husky voice echoed over the side of the boat, with the sound of the waves washing aside the wooden behemoth.

"I'll never forget those hills... those tree's, the animals. One day i'll return to my camp and prosper with little hunters of my own one day. It's so beautiful and relaxing, every hunter's dream."

A few people looked over towards the Dwarf on the boat, eye-brows raised and jaws dropped; along with a few whispers. "I think that dwarf is crazy.. talking to himself." said one of the sailors.

The dwarf stared back towards what he deemed the most beautiful place of all, muttering once more. "Good bye my love, we'll re-unite once more."

Nothing more was said; the Dwarf tapped the side of the boat lightly and went inside the ship, where he attempted to rest. He knew this boat ride would be more then a couple days until he reached his destination, but every inch away from Grizzly Hills felt as if he was an inch away from his heart.

The Dwarf attempted to cheer himself up looking towards some of the figurines his little nephew packed him. Holding it with a dwarven smile, he'd nod his head with watered eyes. "The hunt doesn't end here, Uncle. It begins here." the note said, which was attached to the figurine.

"Aye... so my adventure begins."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The only thing I would like to ask, is... can cities really be over-taken by opposing factions -given- said event?

Too me, the idea of a fully immerse world, is just breath taking. Otherwise, I hope I get accepted as I am looking forward to role playing here. This'll be a great opportunity for me, thank you.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to think of myself as a dedicated passionate role player. I'm very easy to get along with and coming from other Role Playing Communities, I always try to uphold the one golden rule that many generations of Role Player's have lost; Common Sense.

I am not brutally honest, but I do get to the point when explaining, but I have no problem in re-assuring on what I do explain and why. I've been told i'm a reasonable person, and that I do hold to a high regard.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America born and raised(on the playground...wait...) ...*Tucks in shirt* ...Right, back on topic! English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I love the story, I used to play retail with friends for role playing, however seeing the constant "lulsanta" around became frustrating for me; and the fact that it wasn't TRULY DIVERSIFIED ROLE PLAYING: I.E - You couldn't control other cities, ect.

Warcraft is very interesting. Other's call it bland and ordinary, but.... too me it isn't, but for others the solution is Role Playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've been looking for a new medium for quite some time; coming from other games. I searched WoW Role Playing Private Server's and this is the one that came up.

After reading it for abit, i've told some friends and we're highly interested in what this server can bring us. We're very willing to try it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of role play; though the ones that stand out to me the most are the ones you'd hardly find. Don't get me wrong, I love role playing Military type things, but... for now i'd want to focus on something less.

Perhaps a Dwarven Hunter who lives in the forest in Northrend? That sounds fun to me, just a group of hunters relaxing in a tavern one day only to group up and go on an expedition, taking a few days to travel the forest, resting and eating. I'm getting ahead of myself.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Personally I like Night Elves the most as a Death Knight. It would be my favorite.

For some reason, people have gotten the idea to RP their Death Knight as an Emo/wrist cutting bad-ass. Too me that isn't even it at all.

As a Night Elf Death Knight, encountering per-say a Night Elf Druid, you would have tension. A Death Knight is mainly for a solo type Role Play, but sometimes those can be the best.

The Death Knight could even be sneaking his way into a high inquisitor position, by using his sulking silvered tongue to persuade someone of higher standards.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have high expectations for this server, and hopefully i'll finally be able to just role play. Many server's i've come across of all mediums lack one thing these days; proper management and leadership.

I just want to finally sit back and role play, without having to worry about managing OOC'ly or dealing with that type of struggle. This place seems like it has common sense, and with that I respect.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Knowing when to Quit"

This perhaps is the one that appeals most to me; it is common sense. Something that is lacking in many players and leaders these days.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((The Story will actually be based off of the character I am wanting to create and RP. ))

"Leaves...wind... nature, fresh fish from the stream; my home. It's a place that i'll never forget." the husky voice echoed over the side of the boat, with the sound of the waves washing aside the wooden behemoth.

"I'll never forget those hills... those tree's, the animals. One day i'll return to my camp and prosper with little hunters of my own one day. It's so beautiful and relaxing, every hunter's dream."

A few people looked over towards the Dwarf on the boat, eye-brows raised and jaws dropped; along with a few whispers. "I think that dwarf is crazy.. talking to himself." said one of the sailors.

The dwarf stared back towards what he deemed the most beautiful place of all, muttering once more. "Good bye my love, we'll re-unite once more."

Nothing more was said; the Dwarf tapped the side of the boat lightly and went inside the ship, where he attempted to rest. He knew this boat ride would be more then a couple days until he reached his destination, but every inch away from Grizzly Hills felt as if he was an inch away from his heart.

The Dwarf attempted to cheer himself up looking towards some of the figurines his little nephew packed him. Holding it with a dwarven smile, he'd nod his head with watered eyes. "The hunt doesn't end here, Uncle. It begins here." the note said, which was attached to the figurine.

"Aye... so my adventure begins."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The only thing I would like to ask, is... can cities really be over-taken by opposing factions -given- said event?

Too me, the idea of a fully immerse world, is just breath taking. Otherwise, I hope I get accepted as I am looking forward to role playing here. This'll be a great opportunity for me, thank you.
Welcome!
Welcome!