Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Angeal`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Boss. Nah, just kidding, I'm a rather casual and carefree type of guy, and I tend to follow one main rule. This is just a game, OOC drama is pretty retarded and I try to avoid any association with that type of stuff, which appears to be a good thing wherever I go!

I'm pretty easy to get along with, don't hesitate to im me sometime and say hi if you see my in world!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be quite honest, I was coming back from a baseball game with my parents when it came out, and I had some spare cash from my birthday. So, we went into a target, I saw the box, and decided to pick it up. I've always wanted to play an MMO, and WoW was a pretty damn good one.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be rather honest, a friend of mine suggested it. Relapse, believe he's already posted though.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Sex… wait… that's bad RP. Actually, I tend to enjoy both Military RP. Always enjoyed it for some odd reason, even if it does tend to get kind of repetitive. The other is the whole medieval RP. I guess I developed an interest in it all as I was born and raised in a Renaissance Festival. Yes, I'm a rennie.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Rogue.

I always enjoyed playing Rogues. The whole role of the lone traveler going from town to town, city to city, tavern to tavern in search of an easy coin or bed to sleep in. Besides, more fun playing characters who have to work for what they want, instead of just starting off with a bunch of cash.
Then Blood Elves… Elves tend to be more graceful and adjust to terrain faster than other races. That and they also have the ability, if pulled off correctly, to blend into a crowd of Alliance. If one can successfully cover their eyes properly, they could pass as a high elf, if they tried hard enough.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A much… -much- better RP environment than the ones I've come from before. I swear it's so hard to find a community that isn't driven on whining and complaining instead of good, detailed RP. If there is a lack of OOC drama, I believe I'll be content.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Knowing when to Quit"

It's the ground rule for every player. You can't win them all, but you surely will never lose them all. Don't be stupid, don't be hasty, just let the RP take it's course and you will be rewarded eventually. That which does not kill you, only makes you stronger!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((I feel compelled to write a little introduction post for my character))

Drip. Drip. Drip.
The sound of a steady leak of water from the ceiling would be the only discernable sound other than the steady pitter patter of the rain outside the inn.

Thalan would slowly open his eyes, allowing his glowing green eyes to adjust to his surroundings once more. Every time he woke up, it seemed he was always somewhere new. He'd sit up in the bed, lightly gliding the sheets off himself. The pale skinned elf would stretch and yawn, a normal practice for anyone waking up in the morning. However, it was still as black as pitch outside.

The sounds of laughter and running feet would serve as a faint ambient sound, setting the mood before every journey. As the elf slowly pulled on his clothes, pack, boots and cloak, he'd venture to the window on the far side of the room, overlooking a muddy road leading outside the gates of another town. The entrance to the inn was open, illuminating the road just enough to make out dark figures, hunched over and walking fast enough to just make it inside before anyone was too soaked.

Before leaving the room, Thalan would double check his pouch of assignments and tasks, little jobs he picked up here and there. Once a job was done, one could purchase a room at an inn, dinner, drink, perhaps some new clothing. Right now, all he had on his mind was food.

The elf would head downstairs to the sight of people enjoying dinner, drink and song. It felt odd, people would come into the inn to stay the night at this time of hour. However, Thalan was leaving instead of enjoying a fresh meal. He'd snag a roll and head out the door, moving briskly into the night and off towards his next destination.

“Wonder how long I can keep this up until I buckle down and buy a mount…”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not a whole lot. Still new, haven't even logged in, so there really isn't much for me to say right now. Though I do like the ruling on PK.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Boss. Nah, just kidding, I'm a rather casual and carefree type of guy, and I tend to follow one main rule. This is just a game, OOC drama is pretty retarded and I try to avoid any association with that type of stuff, which appears to be a good thing wherever I go!

I'm pretty easy to get along with, don't hesitate to im me sometime and say hi if you see my in world!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be quite honest, I was coming back from a baseball game with my parents when it came out, and I had some spare cash from my birthday. So, we went into a target, I saw the box, and decided to pick it up. I've always wanted to play an MMO, and WoW was a pretty damn good one.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be rather honest, a friend of mine suggested it. Relapse, believe he's already posted though.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Sex… wait… that's bad RP. Actually, I tend to enjoy both Military RP. Always enjoyed it for some odd reason, even if it does tend to get kind of repetitive. The other is the whole medieval RP. I guess I developed an interest in it all as I was born and raised in a Renaissance Festival. Yes, I'm a rennie.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Rogue.

I always enjoyed playing Rogues. The whole role of the lone traveler going from town to town, city to city, tavern to tavern in search of an easy coin or bed to sleep in. Besides, more fun playing characters who have to work for what they want, instead of just starting off with a bunch of cash.
Then Blood Elves… Elves tend to be more graceful and adjust to terrain faster than other races. That and they also have the ability, if pulled off correctly, to blend into a crowd of Alliance. If one can successfully cover their eyes properly, they could pass as a high elf, if they tried hard enough.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A much… -much- better RP environment than the ones I've come from before. I swear it's so hard to find a community that isn't driven on whining and complaining instead of good, detailed RP. If there is a lack of OOC drama, I believe I'll be content.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Knowing when to Quit"

It's the ground rule for every player. You can't win them all, but you surely will never lose them all. Don't be stupid, don't be hasty, just let the RP take it's course and you will be rewarded eventually. That which does not kill you, only makes you stronger!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((I feel compelled to write a little introduction post for my character))

Drip. Drip. Drip.
The sound of a steady leak of water from the ceiling would be the only discernable sound other than the steady pitter patter of the rain outside the inn.

Thalan would slowly open his eyes, allowing his glowing green eyes to adjust to his surroundings once more. Every time he woke up, it seemed he was always somewhere new. He'd sit up in the bed, lightly gliding the sheets off himself. The pale skinned elf would stretch and yawn, a normal practice for anyone waking up in the morning. However, it was still as black as pitch outside.

The sounds of laughter and running feet would serve as a faint ambient sound, setting the mood before every journey. As the elf slowly pulled on his clothes, pack, boots and cloak, he'd venture to the window on the far side of the room, overlooking a muddy road leading outside the gates of another town. The entrance to the inn was open, illuminating the road just enough to make out dark figures, hunched over and walking fast enough to just make it inside before anyone was too soaked.

Before leaving the room, Thalan would double check his pouch of assignments and tasks, little jobs he picked up here and there. Once a job was done, one could purchase a room at an inn, dinner, drink, perhaps some new clothing. Right now, all he had on his mind was food.

The elf would head downstairs to the sight of people enjoying dinner, drink and song. It felt odd, people would come into the inn to stay the night at this time of hour. However, Thalan was leaving instead of enjoying a fresh meal. He'd snag a roll and head out the door, moving briskly into the night and off towards his next destination.

“Wonder how long I can keep this up until I buckle down and buy a mount…”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not a whole lot. Still new, haven't even logged in, so there really isn't much for me to say right now. Though I do like the ruling on PK.
Welcome!
Welcome!