Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: batuhary`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Allright...I admit.I slacked about this intro page 'cos I had written it then I accidentally clicked an other page and...you know... Whatever I used to play In Scarshield Legion and Argent Dawn servers before and You may know Pilus, the Developer of GHR and some other programmes I was the Admiral of Stormwind Naval Force back in Scarshield...and he was the Commander Of Stormwind Militia.YOu may ask him about me. (he knows me as Okthamul).And I really like to help this server develop and grow bigger and bigger.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Turkey And My primary Language is Turkish but I can speak English like an averege English guy :D

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well...I used to play WC3:ROC when I was pretty young I think I was 10 or something...and then I started to understand the lore as I grew older...and yes I am 17 now but whatever...And when I was 12 I started WoW and rp since then...

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well Actually this was the only decent private rp server with decent members...so I applied here...I could not afford the normal servers anymore so...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well Actually I love RP I mean I love every kinds of rp...Sometimes I get drunker then a Dwarwen Brewmaster...Sometimes I play the Tough Sarge...Sometimes the fallen Paladin...Sometimes The Proud Admiral...As I said I love Every kind of rp...Back in SSL There used to be council meetings and I loved to participate in them as the admiral...for instance...But when I rp I like to rp in crowds...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to go with Human Paladin for rp because I always played that and know the dynamics being a paladin...but for pvp Deathknight^^

What are your expectations of this server?:
Actually I do want to help this server develop.And I know I will find a decent rp Community when I dive in here but I want to help as much as I can do. If you guys are interested contact me on my mail...I really would like to help

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Actually none of them because they are the base rules that a rp server needs to have so...
-They are good lads dont worry :D
-No body is worrying you just have to obey!
- O..o..o-kay

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He was flying...The Wind of Frozen wastes blew towards his face...but he didnt care about the cold...It was long ago his heart stopped."Getting Close,Get ready." Said the young drake."I can feel him too" he replied."Dragons are weird" he thought "How could he sense a man he never met?" Like slap right to his face he felt a sudden energy impact "There!" he yelled and he jumped off the drake...As he landed on a Flesh Golem His Drake Let out a battle Cry and caught an abomanation and ate it right there... He Stabbed his Large Claymore on the top of the Golem's head till it's handgrip as the golem fell he jumped near his friend...known as "The Shadow of Death" his friend said "I told you not to come....but...What took you so long?" He,The Bloodreaver, laughed and said "Traffic lad...they have too many of those frost Wyrms"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there really a chance that I can help you guys out? I really want to though...
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Allright...I admit.I slacked about this intro page 'cos I had written it then I accidentally clicked an other page and...you know... Whatever I used to play In Scarshield Legion and Argent Dawn servers before and You may know Pilus, the Developer of GHR and some other programmes I was the Admiral of Stormwind Naval Force back in Scarshield...and he was the Commander Of Stormwind Militia.YOu may ask him about me. (he knows me as Okthamul).And I really like to help this server develop and grow bigger and bigger.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Turkey And My primary Language is Turkish but I can speak English like an averege English guy :D

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well...I used to play WC3:ROC when I was pretty young I think I was 10 or something...and then I started to understand the lore as I grew older...and yes I am 17 now but whatever...And when I was 12 I started WoW and rp since then...

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well Actually this was the only decent private rp server with decent members...so I applied here...I could not afford the normal servers anymore so...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well Actually I love RP I mean I love every kinds of rp...Sometimes I get drunker then a Dwarwen Brewmaster...Sometimes I play the Tough Sarge...Sometimes the fallen Paladin...Sometimes The Proud Admiral...As I said I love Every kind of rp...Back in SSL There used to be council meetings and I loved to participate in them as the admiral...for instance...But when I rp I like to rp in crowds...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to go with Human Paladin for rp because I always played that and know the dynamics being a paladin...but for pvp Deathknight^^

What are your expectations of this server?:
Actually I do want to help this server develop.And I know I will find a decent rp Community when I dive in here but I want to help as much as I can do. If you guys are interested contact me on my mail...I really would like to help

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Actually none of them because they are the base rules that a rp server needs to have so...
-They are good lads dont worry :D
-No body is worrying you just have to obey!
- O..o..o-kay

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He was flying...The Wind of Frozen wastes blew towards his face...but he didnt care about the cold...It was long ago his heart stopped."Getting Close,Get ready." Said the young drake."I can feel him too" he replied."Dragons are weird" he thought "How could he sense a man he never met?" Like slap right to his face he felt a sudden energy impact "There!" he yelled and he jumped off the drake...As he landed on a Flesh Golem His Drake Let out a battle Cry and caught an abomanation and ate it right there... He Stabbed his Large Claymore on the top of the Golem's head till it's handgrip as the golem fell he jumped near his friend...known as "The Shadow of Death" his friend said "I told you not to come....but...What took you so long?" He,The Bloodreaver, laughed and said "Traffic lad...they have too many of those frost Wyrms"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there really a chance that I can help you guys out? I really want to though...
Welcome to the server and if yo u want to help us out it's easy just follow the rules, and enjoy the server.
Welcome to the server and if yo u want to help us out it's easy just follow the rules, and enjoy the server.