Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Amac`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey! I am a seveteen year old swedish male. I am usually a happy person who strives towards being kind and mature towards those I meet. I like sad movies, books, so my characters often become depressive creations. Anyhow, I like reading manga, sometimes watching anime... and that's me in a resumé. =)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Oh, I took it for granted to tell that in the previous question.. xD I'm from Sweden. Main language: swedish. Though, I consider myself good in english aswell. :3

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I heard that my friend was playing so I wanted to play with him. He lives quite far away, so it was a good way to like, hang out. In cyberspace.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I do not care for instancing or anything of the kind, so I stopped playing Blizzard's version. After a time, my friend then introduced me to this community, which I have now placed my hopes in. =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have no idea... All can be fun if done with the right people. I enjoy simple coversations, fighting... Crowds can get so messy if everyone is speaking, but... I am usually open to any kind of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I adore the Undead. I am a person who paint my characters with sad colors, and an Undead is just perfect! The story they have of becoming an abomination of nature can really be made very interesting. Their race gives the player freedom to write almost anything, as long as it is realistic compared to the lore, of course.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope this server will be mature, at the very least. Not like, running into 30 cyberers like you do on Blizzard's Goldshire.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the maturity rule. Even though some degree of immaturity sometimes can be fun, it is often... a bad thing. =p

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
With your permission, I would want to write my story later on. I would prefer to just write the description at this time. =)

Race: Human. However, is currently considered an Undead.
Length: When standing straight, 1.78 meters
Weight (Without armour): 56 kilos
Hair: His black hair is tousled and dirty.
Eyes: The tycial yellow spheres have been changed due to the dark powers given by the Lich King during his time in the Acherus.

As many forsaken, this man is not a beautiful sight. By looking at this former human's body, you can easily see that he has been dead for quite some time before being ressurected. The destruents of nature have picked most of his body clean down to the bone, leaving almost no skin or muscles behind. His face and chest appears to have been preserved rather well, however. Perhaps his body were conserved in some form of wet moss?

Amac appears to have gone through some sort of painful experience by looking at his face. The lower jaw has been completly torn off, leaving pieces of flesh to hang from his upper jaw where the lower one once was attached. Perhaps this was the cause of his demise?

This gives him trouble to speak, as you might notice when you try to communicate with him. Instead of using tounge and lips to shape words, he speaks directly from his mind, through telepathy, which might be considered a rare trait for one of his kind. His voice is slow and monotonous, not containing any emotions. Has someone stripped him of this, or are they all curled up inside him?

Amac's face and stance is completly neutral, not showing any signs of pride or other kinds of feelings. This can make him hard to read for some, and it might also pose difficulties when trying to socially interract with him.

He is almost always unarmed, yet carries his massive saronite armour. He does not seem to be bothered much by its weight, walking in the same manner at all times, showing no signs of fatigue. Something that might be eyecatching is that he never blinks nor breathes.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at this time, no.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey! I am a seveteen year old swedish male. I am usually a happy person who strives towards being kind and mature towards those I meet. I like sad movies, books, so my characters often become depressive creations. Anyhow, I like reading manga, sometimes watching anime... and that's me in a resumé. =)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Oh, I took it for granted to tell that in the previous question.. xD I'm from Sweden. Main language: swedish. Though, I consider myself good in english aswell. :3

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I heard that my friend was playing so I wanted to play with him. He lives quite far away, so it was a good way to like, hang out. In cyberspace.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I do not care for instancing or anything of the kind, so I stopped playing Blizzard's version. After a time, my friend then introduced me to this community, which I have now placed my hopes in. =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have no idea... All can be fun if done with the right people. I enjoy simple coversations, fighting... Crowds can get so messy if everyone is speaking, but... I am usually open to any kind of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I adore the Undead. I am a person who paint my characters with sad colors, and an Undead is just perfect! The story they have of becoming an abomination of nature can really be made very interesting. Their race gives the player freedom to write almost anything, as long as it is realistic compared to the lore, of course.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope this server will be mature, at the very least. Not like, running into 30 cyberers like you do on Blizzard's Goldshire.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the maturity rule. Even though some degree of immaturity sometimes can be fun, it is often... a bad thing. =p

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
With your permission, I would want to write my story later on. I would prefer to just write the description at this time. =)

Race: Human. However, is currently considered an Undead.
Length: When standing straight, 1.78 meters
Weight (Without armour): 56 kilos
Hair: His black hair is tousled and dirty.
Eyes: The tycial yellow spheres have been changed due to the dark powers given by the Lich King during his time in the Acherus.

As many forsaken, this man is not a beautiful sight. By looking at this former human's body, you can easily see that he has been dead for quite some time before being ressurected. The destruents of nature have picked most of his body clean down to the bone, leaving almost no skin or muscles behind. His face and chest appears to have been preserved rather well, however. Perhaps his body were conserved in some form of wet moss?

Amac appears to have gone through some sort of painful experience by looking at his face. The lower jaw has been completly torn off, leaving pieces of flesh to hang from his upper jaw where the lower one once was attached. Perhaps this was the cause of his demise?

This gives him trouble to speak, as you might notice when you try to communicate with him. Instead of using tounge and lips to shape words, he speaks directly from his mind, through telepathy, which might be considered a rare trait for one of his kind. His voice is slow and monotonous, not containing any emotions. Has someone stripped him of this, or are they all curled up inside him?

Amac's face and stance is completly neutral, not showing any signs of pride or other kinds of feelings. This can make him hard to read for some, and it might also pose difficulties when trying to socially interract with him.

He is almost always unarmed, yet carries his massive saronite armour. He does not seem to be bothered much by its weight, walking in the same manner at all times, showing no signs of fatigue. Something that might be eyecatching is that he never blinks nor breathes.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at this time, no.
Welcome to the server and yeah you don't really need to write a story on the introduction so that's allowed. Anyway have a good time on the server.
Welcome to the server and yeah you don't really need to write a story on the introduction so that's allowed. Anyway have a good time on the server.
Ah, okay. I wrote this quite late in the evening so I didn't feel for writing an entire story at the time. xD Anyway, thanks for leting me join. It will be interesting. ^^
Ah, okay. I wrote this quite late in the evening so I didn't feel for writing an entire story at the time. xD Anyway, thanks for leting me join. It will be interesting. ^^