Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New here, and overlooked a few things.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. My name's Patrick, and I (foolishly) overlooked the posts I should have read before making an introduction.

This query may not be in the correct category, but I was curious if it would be possible to rescind my introduction post and write a new, more qualified on.
Hello everyone. My name's Patrick, and I (foolishly) overlooked the posts I should have read before making an introduction.

This query may not be in the correct category, but I was curious if it would be possible to rescind my introduction post and write a new, more qualified on.
I think it's possible, just go to the introduction forum and click on post introduction. State in your new one that you missed a few things and that you would like this one to be your 'real' introduction.

Something went wrong with my introduction the first time as well and I could repost another one without any problem.
I think it's possible, just go to the introduction forum and click on post introduction. State in your new one that you missed a few things and that you would like this one to be your 'real' introduction.

Something went wrong with my introduction the first time as well and I could repost another one without any problem.
Indeed you can! Just make your way on down to the introductions forum, and use the Introduction Template to.. well.. Introduce yourself to our community!

See you in game!

-Maelstrom
Indeed you can! Just make your way on down to the introductions forum, and use the Introduction Template to.. well.. Introduce yourself to our community!

See you in game!

-Maelstrom
Found I can just edit it. Re-typing then making a character.
Found I can just edit it. Re-typing then making a character.
Carefull, that's how I lost my whole first introduction and then suddenly it magically appeared again after filling out a second one :)
Carefull, that's how I lost my whole first introduction and then suddenly it magically appeared again after filling out a second one :)