Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: zoomer611`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a big fan of rp and would like to give it a shot in a good rp community

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Croatia, my primary language is Croatian and secondary English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I started out with Nox around 2000-2001 and fell in love with rpgs and the whole idea of sword and magic, next I played Morrowind which had a big effect on me because you could actually do what you wanted to do kill an npc in a city or go slaughter creatures on the other side of the continent then I got Warcraft 3 =D the idea of the Warcraft universe is amazing with a lot of twists and turns, it is well made and thought of. I had to have spent at least 10 hrs on wowwiki getting to know history of races and wars in Warcraft, it's just so interesting. =O

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been playing retail WoW for 2 years now and in that time i raided pretty much every instance except Sunwell and I did a lot of 60 Alterac Valley + 70-80 arena so I pretty much got bored in WoW, I tried playing on a blizz rp server and that pretty much sucked with 5 rps on the whole server it was just sad so I typed rp private server and found you guys =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy..hm... how should I say this...I enjoy belonging to something for example being a shaman in the Earthen Ring or a Rogue of Ravenholdt a Wildhammer dwarf etc. etc. etc. taverns are quite nice aswell and so are fights for territory or simply for not liking someone

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well my main in WoW is/was a Night Elf rogue because my first thought of a Rogue an assassin is someone agile and naturally stealthy like an elf, but my favorite race/class combination is a Dwarf Warrior a weapon in one hand and a beer mug in the other fighting for fun or for the defence of his homeland if I had to choose a horde character I'd pick an Orc Warrior for same reasons

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect rp ^^

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
You need to know Warcraft history and there are no lol! roflmaoXDD zomg! u be n00bz lol roflamo and such stupid internet slangs

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I have no idea at the moment o.O I'll take the option of completing this later

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah I'm good
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a big fan of rp and would like to give it a shot in a good rp community

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Croatia, my primary language is Croatian and secondary English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I started out with Nox around 2000-2001 and fell in love with rpgs and the whole idea of sword and magic, next I played Morrowind which had a big effect on me because you could actually do what you wanted to do kill an npc in a city or go slaughter creatures on the other side of the continent then I got Warcraft 3 =D the idea of the Warcraft universe is amazing with a lot of twists and turns, it is well made and thought of. I had to have spent at least 10 hrs on wowwiki getting to know history of races and wars in Warcraft, it's just so interesting. =O

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been playing retail WoW for 2 years now and in that time i raided pretty much every instance except Sunwell and I did a lot of 60 Alterac Valley + 70-80 arena so I pretty much got bored in WoW, I tried playing on a blizz rp server and that pretty much sucked with 5 rps on the whole server it was just sad so I typed rp private server and found you guys =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy..hm... how should I say this...I enjoy belonging to something for example being a shaman in the Earthen Ring or a Rogue of Ravenholdt a Wildhammer dwarf etc. etc. etc. taverns are quite nice aswell and so are fights for territory or simply for not liking someone

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well my main in WoW is/was a Night Elf rogue because my first thought of a Rogue an assassin is someone agile and naturally stealthy like an elf, but my favorite race/class combination is a Dwarf Warrior a weapon in one hand and a beer mug in the other fighting for fun or for the defence of his homeland if I had to choose a horde character I'd pick an Orc Warrior for same reasons

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect rp ^^

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
You need to know Warcraft history and there are no lol! roflmaoXDD zomg! u be n00bz lol roflamo and such stupid internet slangs

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I have no idea at the moment o.O I'll take the option of completing this later

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah I'm good
Welcome!
Welcome!